I need your help!

Tommy said:
freelancer26 said:
Darcy said:
freelancer26 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
lol! well, it would be a waste not to use your "powers" as an Admin! lol!
true, but it's not fair 4 the rest of us then, i wanna b an admin
same here
is there anyway u can like aign up?
Nope, we don't need any staff right now
oh well but if aa was really gonna get locked up then there would b! (i know that was shallow)

im gonna do it too sometime today. My brother just went to a Jason Mraz concert and he got a poster signed by him. he likes him alot too. my bro said there was not alotta people there. it was a really small concert i guess only like 50 people he said it was great. hope you win!!

lauren vartan

I couldn't put a phone # since I don't live in the states. But it would be cool if a celebrity called you!!

woops...i didn't think it was optional....o well, what are the chances they'd randomly pick my #? how many more ppl do you need to register to win the stuff tommy?

Brittany said:
woops...i didn't think it was optional....o well, what are the chances they'd randomly pick my #? how many more ppl do you need to register to win the stuff tommy?
I don't know but I'm sure it's a lot!! So if you guys want to spread the word about this to other places (just don't forget the tommy_price88 in the Promotional Code box!) I would appreciate it :smiley:

Back