I need your help!

Darcy said:
hehe do u kno how close u are?

Ps. TOMMY I LOVE YOU!! THE AV IS AWESOME!
no, we don't find out till the last day :(

And you are welcome! The old one was bothering me so I decided to make you a new one :D

Jonathan from RMTV emailed me today and informed me I won first place. I'm so excited. I've never really won anything before :D

Tommy said:
Jonathan from RMTV emailed me today and informed me I won first place. I'm so excited. I've never really won anything before :D
Well done, and I did get round to voting :P , so what did you win exactly?

smegheadalways said:
Tommy said:
Jonathan from RMTV emailed me today and informed me I won first place.  I'm so excited.  I've never really won anything before :D
Well done, and I did get round to voting :P , so what did you win exactly?
an autographed photo and 2 CDs:

Actual prizes [Autograph(s) and CDs] will be determined by Real Magic TV. The items will be from one or more of the following bands: Ben Folds, Die Trying, Diffuser, DJ Reach, Evanescence, Gavin DeGraw, Gob, Greenwheel, Glassjaw, Guster, Hoobastank, Howie Day, Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, Our Lady Peace, Queens of the Stone Age, Saliva, Sevendust, Simple Plan, Trust Company, White Light Motorcade. Prizes are subject to change, and if replaced, would be replaced with something of equal value.

Cool, I love winning things, my dad's dead lucky though he's won loads, and some huge prizes ;) .

Back