I need your opinon on something

hey, i need your opinon...my parents finally said i could streak my hair, and i was wondering if you thought blue or red hair dye would look better? do you think streaks would look ok?...i have straight black hair

ummm ooh i would say bright green or --wait what color red, pink red natural red or sydney red? and what color blue -syd blue neon blue or dark blue (if it is syd red or neon (bright)blue do either otherwise go with green)

i would personally get blue cuz it would look so cool. but lots of my friends have black hair and got red and it looks really cool. i mean unless you like the extreme extreme go for red.

I like blue. Red is too common at my school and everywhere I go people have black hair with red streaks. I asked some of my friends, they thought blue would be cool too.

I already told you what I think, but just as a reminder, I'd say blue. Two freinds of mine (both with long black hair and casual dress) streaked their hair, one blue, one red (what a coincidence!) and I prefered the blue, but then again it would probably depend on your personality and what you look like as an individual...

i like the blue, i think blue would look very cool in my opinoin or the blonde idea but would be extremely noticable and fake, blue would just very cool!

I think I'd go with the red because it would show up better than the blue. Also adding in a couple of blonde streaks would make it stand out even more.

alias8000 said:
my friend streaks her hair in the summer and it's black. try blond streaks. that what she does and it looks good on her.
Yah..I highlighted my hair in Taiwan..it was blonde to. It looks good so you should get it from someone with the same hair ^^

Back