I Never Stopped Loving You

Title: I Never Stopped Loving You
Author: Me *Katy*
Ship: Sydney and Vaughn... of course
Genre: It’s a little angsty
Summary: Their daughter brought them back together.
Spoilers: Sometime in S3, but Lauren isn’t evil.
A/N: This is only a four parter. Something short and sweet. I did start my new fic like I told the Return to Reality people I would, but I’m not ready to post it yet, so here is my peace offering. :hide: I’ve never written angst before. Constructive criticism is welcome. :smiley:

Hope you enjoy.

[1]

Sydney’s decision had been easy. She couldn’t take this life anymore. Her best friends were dead or in Witness Protection. The man she loved was married, but wouldn’t let her move on. Her dad and Eric were the only two people who seemed to care about her anymore.

Without a word to anyone, Sydney packed up her few personal belongings and left LA and the CIA.

Sydney had only been gone a couple months when she got a strange call from one of the last people Sydney would expect a call from, her mother.

Her mother told her she had something she had to show her and that she wanted to meet up with her.

Sydney reluctantly agreed.

When she met her mother she was in for the shock of her life. Her mother had a year and a half old little girl with her.

Irina explained that Sydney was pregnant when she disappeared. Vaughn and she had a little girl. Her name was Hailey Michelle Bristow-Vaughn.

There was no denying that this was Sydney and Vaughn’s daughter. She had Vaughn’s piercing eyes, Sydney’s deep cavern-like dimples and her chocolate brown hair. She was the perfect blend of both her parents.

Sydney picked up the small toddler. She fit so perfectly in her arms. Sydney had to wipe away the tears that pricked at her eyes.

This was her baby girl.

Irina slipped out of the building without her daughter or granddaughter noticing.

Sydney never got to ask her mother how she had found out about Hailey or how Irina had gotten her.

Sydney knew she should go back to LA and tell Vaughn he had a daughter, but she couldn’t. She wouldn’t. She didn’t want to face him again.

Sydney and Hailey adjusted well to their new life. Sydney became a teacher at an elementary school. She earned enough to provide a good life for her and Hailey.

Their life was nearly perfect. Only one thing was missing. Michael Vaughn.

:thinking:

Hey there!
I just found this story
I really liked the beginning of this story and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it next.

Sydney picked up the small toddler. She fit so perfectly in her arms. Sydney had to wipe away the tears that pricked at her eyes.

This was her baby girl.
That was so cute and I love the little girl's name.

Please add me to your pm list!

Lots of love,Trish****

Gret start !!! can I get a pm when you update ? update soon !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks HANNAH :D :cool: :angel2: :angelfly: :Playmusic:

OOOOHHHHH, I'm falling in love with your story and it was only the first chapter ^_^. So in order to see if I'm still in love with your fic PM me please :lol:
More seriously your first chapter rocks, and I really want to read more and see what's going to happen next.

Thanks

krzykty57789 said:
Okay! ;)

I just realized how short that was... :smiley: I think the next chapter is a lot longer.

:D
[post="1084534"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>COOL!!</span>
I can't wait to read it, I'm sure it's going to be a great chapter ^_^ and that I will love it ;)

Great fic. Please keep me on your pm list. I have a question? You say that Hailey is a toddler. is she in elementary school now or is she a toddler still.

texasalias

Back