I Remember

SkyGirl5 said:
“Michelle we need to talk to you about something.” Sydney told her daughter as she sat her on the couch.
“Ok”
“Well this man,” She said as she patted Michael’s arm.  “He’s your father.”
“Oh...” Michelle said with a slightly confused expression. 
“Wait I know...” Sydney said as she went to the closet and retrieved the box with all of the pictures of her and Michael.  “Remember these?  I told you that this was your father and see it’s the same person.”
Michelle looked from the man in the photograph to the man sitting in front of her.  A smile grew on her face and then she stood up and hugged Vaughn.  Vaughn was surprised at first but then he pulled her into his lap and hugged her tight. 
“I love you so much sweetie” Vaughn said to his daughter.
“I love you daddy.” She said.
Sydney was now in tears watching them embrace.  Vaughn pulled her into the hug and the three of them held each other.
That was too cute! I could only imagine having to excplain that to her! That was so sweet how she smiled and then hugged him and called him daddy! :love:

After their marriage they insisted on going to the CIA rotunda to tell all of their friends their wonderful news.  While they were there they passed their ‘flirting corner’
“Hey Vaughn do you...” Sydney began.
“Yeah,” He smiled as he gave her a tight hug finally knowing that after so many years, after so many things getting in their way, they would finally be together forever.  “I remember”
AWW!! Such a sweet ending!

Sad to see it go! PM me if you write anything in the future!

Megan

After their marriage they insisted on going to the CIA rotunda to tell all of their friends their wonderful news.  While they were there they passed their ‘flirting corner’
“Yeah,” He smiled as he gave her a tight hug finally knowing that after so many years, after so many things getting in their way, they would finally be together forever.  “I remember”

Great way to end it!!! ^_^ This is such a fantastic story!!! :cool: I hope you do a sequel!!! If you decide to..PM me!! :D

-Kathy

:Ponder: so this was the fic that made me like angst.... not sure whether that's good :P!

but seriously, again the end of a Janet fic :depressed: ! It's like kiddos growing up and leaving the house lol (oh my, I sound like my mother :blink:smiley:

man, and that ending!!!

could you write it better??? NO!! It was the perfect ending! Damn you, great writer!
she didn't even have to end her sentence, they completely complete eachother (notice my fine word use ;))

As always, I'm :thud:
Thanks!!
Pea - fluffy bunny by nature, but slowly converted to the dark side-

That was soo wonderful! I love it. I love the ending. They got married! And he remembered everything. I wonder if he ever told her that he remembered everything before he asked her to marry him. Anyway. Wonder job. Keep up the great work. Thanks for the PM.

it ended? :shock:
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? it was SOOOOOO good!
*sigh* i'm so glad that they're getting married! and he remembers everything and haha the flirting corner :lol:
awww the michelle/vaughn scene was so cute :cry: *smiffle*
i can't tell you how much i have loved this fic!! it is SOOO good and haha i guess im' still kind of in denial that it ended!

luv juju :harp:

OMG i am sooo sad this story is ova (n) , it was so totally amazing thanks for all the great stories janet, :D :D :D , can u pm if u write anything else

luv maddy

OMG its over....... :( no more Update: I remember in my inbox.... Janet this was awesome, as usual, loved it!! Can't wait for the next one!!

By the time they arrived home from getting their marriage license it was nearly five o’clock.  Sydney and Vaughn went to Eric and Nadia’s to get Michelle. 
“Hello...” Eric said suspiciously.
“Hey.” They both smiled. 
“We have an invitation to give you.” Sydney smiled.
“An invitation?  To what?” Nadia asked.
“Our wedding” Sydney smiled. 
“What? When?” Eric smiled.
“Tomorrow” They both said. 
“Oh this is wonderful!” Nadia grinned as she hugged them both.  “Oh my god we’re all going to be family!”
“I guess so.” Vaughn laughed.
Hehehe, they're all family....:blink: that's kind of awkward actually...but funny at the same time

“So you know everything now huh?” Eric asked him.  Vaughn nodded his head. 
“Actually there’s one more thing...” Sydney said.  Nadia and Eric gave her a questioning glance.  Sydney nodded toward their son. 
“Ohhh...” Nadia sighed. 
“What?” Vaughn asked. 
“Their son Michael...” Sydney said.
“What about him?”
“He’s named after you.” Sydney smiled at him.  Vaughn looked slightly stunned.  He looked to Eric and Nadia who were smiling and feeling slightly embarrassed with their arms around one another.
“Wow... I don’t know what to say except... thanks” Vaughn sighed.
“You don’t have to say anything but you’re welcome” Eric smiled. 
*sniffle...sniffle* OMV, that was like sweet.

“Dad – did you tell him?”
“Oh no I completely forgot... and we didn’t tell Michelle either.” Sydney said. 
“We should probably tell her first.”
“Yeah.... well thanks for watching her guys... we’ll see you tomorrow.” Sydney smiled as she walked over and picked up her daughter and then they went home.
:eek: Uh oh.....

:lol:

“Michelle we need to talk to you about something.” Sydney told her daughter as she sat her on the couch.
“Ok”
“Well this man,” She said as she patted Michael’s arm.  “He’s your father.”
“Oh...” Michelle said with a slightly confused expression. 
“Wait I know...” Sydney said as she went to the closet and retrieved the box with all of the pictures of her and Michael.  “Remember these?  I told you that this was your father and see it’s the same person.”
Michelle looked from the man in the photograph to the man sitting in front of her.  A smile grew on her face and then she stood up and hugged Vaughn.  Vaughn was surprised at first but then he pulled her into his lap and hugged her tight. 
“I love you so much sweetie” Vaughn said to his daughter.
“I love you daddy.” She said.
Sydney was now in tears watching them embrace.  Vaughn pulled her into the hug and the three of them held each other.
:cry: <--omv, so many happy tears.... They're such a wonderful happy family.... *sniffle*

The next day Sydney, Vaughn, Michelle, Eric, Nadia, Michael and Jack went to the courthouse to watch Sydney and Vaughn finally become husband and wife. 

How wonderfully sweet.... :cry: Janet...it's so good...it made me cry.....

:angry: :thinking: -_- :( (n) :sadangel: :cry:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:
:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:'

I refuse to believe this is the end....it can't be.... :nonono::nonono::nonono:

You must make a sequel...or all your readers will be :sadangel:

thanks for reading everyone :hug:
~Janet~
I think it's the other way around...thanks for writing Janet! :group:

Thanx for the PM and the final *sniffle* update..

Riley xoxo

Back