I Remember

WHAT! I disagree with this being over.
OH well, you write so many fics, its not like i'll be deprived.
This was so wonderfully fantastic!! He remembered everything!
I love you
Thnaks for pm
bekckjy

After their marriage they insisted on going to the CIA rotunda to tell all of their friends their wonderful news. While they were there they passed their ‘flirting corner’
“Hey Vaughn do you...” Sydney began.
“Yeah,” He smiled as he gave her a tight hug finally knowing that after so many years, after so many things getting in their way, they would finally be together forever. “I remember”

Awwww he remember's. I loved how you finished it. And I can understand about not making another sequal, cause what are ya gunna do? Bang him over the head again??? It just doesn't work. Luv ya tho,

Anji

I just started reading this fan fic today and i have got 2 say that this was like one of the best i have ever read n it waz really cute and written really really well
lv Moni xXo

No sequel? Are you sure? Please more...please! Love the story! It's great! Just great! Love that he remembers and the fact that they're finally a family! Yea!

Linnette

PS
Thanks Janet for sharing it wit us!

“Hey Vaughn do you...” Sydney began.
“Yeah,” He smiled as he gave her a tight hug finally knowing that after so many years, after so many things getting in their way, they would finally be together forever. “I remember”
Awh dude! Dont make me come all the way over to you to personally give you a hug! That was awesome! So sweet! I loved that last line, it just wrapped everything up so perfectly. (y)

Is there any chance of a sequel? :( Please? Pleasssssssssssssse? dont make me beg... *whimpers* Cause I will beg. Ill beg so much that you will have to write one just to get me off your back... :angelic:

-G

janet... wow. as in wow. i love the ending... i mean.. the part where sydney said.. "do you?" and vaughn saying "i remember".... great ending.. to a great story! *the flirting corner* nice!

now im off to read your new fics. :run:

gee gee

oh WOW!! i just finished up reading!!!
this fic was, no IS so AMAZING!!!
i'm so glad vaughn remembered everything and they got MARRIED!!!
aww just WOW! :D (y) :eek:scar:

Back