I Remember

hey JANET!!!! I loved this stroy 2!!! not very suprising since I love all ur stories!!!! u write so good!!!!! its only 24 chappies? no more?
anyway, can i plez get a PM? thank u lots!!!!
btw- I know vaughn isnt dead! i know it!!! (or more, i want him not 2!)

WOOW great start!! :D Thanks fer the PM!
AND NO!!!!!! Vaughn can't be dead!! I know you won't do this to us right???? *puppy eyes*

But yay Nadia and Weiss got married.. YAAAAARRRR :lol:
I like this!! Goooood!!!! :cool:
Thanks again!!

Lesley

maddy28 said:
can i plz have a pm and can i be an addict
[post="1186423"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you are #3 :D

SydneyVaughn47 said:
AH!! vaughns dead??
so sad
hope she has the baby before midnight
cant wait for more

can i please get a pm? and be added to the addict list?
thanks
Tanya :beret:
[post="1186489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you are now 4 :D

Addict List
1. sfs&v (Shelby)
2.ohiochic2010 (Jori)
3.maddy28 (Maddy)
4.SydneyVaughn47 (Tanya)
12. stealthy
14. sexcivaughn14 (Carolyn)
16. Vaughnlover15 (Jen)
17. Mountaineer4746 (Anna)
72.blue_bird (Gee)
If missed anyone let me know!

A few comments before we begin: I'm so thrilled that all of you are reading :D yay! :hug:
Second -- um yea this fic - ALL ANGST hehehe what can i say i'm the angst queen :angelic:

And yes its only 24 chaps but the chaps are very long so..
Oh! And a few people have asked for what other stories ive done - and the links to ALL my fics are in my siggy so - enjoy ^_^

Chapter 2
Sydney was being wheeled through the hallway when Jack, Eric and Nadia came up to her.
“Good luck sweetie” Jack said as he squeezed her had.
“You’ll be fine.” Eric smiled.
“Are you sure you don’t want me to come?” Nadia asked.
“Yeah I gotta do this by myself.” Sydney said.

As she was going through the hallway she couldn’t help remember about the man she loved and how much he loved her.....

”I got you something”
“What? No you didn’t”
“I don’t know. I was in this store... this little antique place”
“What were you doing in an antique store?
“I dunno... Whatever look um if you don’t like it just don’t tell me...”

She still had the picture frame that he gave her. It sat on her bedside dresser table. In it there was a picture of the smiling together.

”You just threw your beeper into the pacific”
“I know....”
“....When you’re at your absolute lowest just remember... you got my number”

He always knew what to say that would make her feel better. No matter if she was sad, or angry, or depressed, or scared he would always be there and he would always make everything alright.

”I need you to tell me”
“Tell you what? That when you’re on operations I can’t sleep at night? That when we’re in debrief I have to force myself to remember what the hell we’re supposed to be reviewing when all I want to do is kiss you....”

She remembered the first kiss they had in the middle of the wreckage at SD-6. They had waited so long but that moment was so perfect.

”You’re so beautiful”
She remembered the first night of passion they had shared and so many of those night’s after it.

”You want to know how I am? I’m horrible Vaughn, I am ripped apart but not because I lose you but because if it had been me I would have waited....”

“....I loved you so much that it almost killed me”

“In my life there’s only one person...”
“Don’t do this...”
“Sydney...”
“I know Vaughn, I know. We’ll find each other... we always find each other”

Sydney was now sobbing violently as nurses walked around her setting up the room for the birth of her baby. They asked if she was alright. She couldn’t respond. Her heart had been broken so many times but she still kept going. She didn’t know how or why except the only explanation she could find was his love for her. It kept her going. Even when he was married to someone else she still knew that he loved her.
That was perhaps the hardest part. Not being able to be with the one you loved even though they were standing right in front of you.
But eventually things turned for the better....

”Vaughn what are you doing here?”
“I came for you...”

After Lauren’s death they had some trouble at first. They tried to do their relationship right. And in the end it was worth it. Sadly they only had five wonderful months together before it happened. But she wouldn’t trade those five months for anything in the world. Neither would she trade having his child.
She had made the decision on her own to have the baby without him. She wouldn’t have it any other way. People thought it would be too sad for her to have Vaughn’s baby with him gone. They told her it would be a constant reminder of what she had lost.
But she saw it differently. She saw it as a constant reminder that he would always be with her. A tiny piece of him could never leave her as long as she had their child with her.

“Sydney?” The doctor asked.
“Yeah?” She said hoarsely.
“On the next contraction I want you to push ok?”
“OK...”

Again her mind drifted off to when she first found out that he would never be coming back.

*FLASHBACK*
“Sydney?” Her father said softly as he came up to her.
“Dad!” She jumped. “Is there any news? Did they find him?”
Vaughn had been missing for three days. His routine surveillance op had gone bad and they were compromised. He and the rest of his team, including Weiss, had been captured.
Her father led her through the CIA rotunda and into Dixon’s office.
“WEISS!” Sydney gasped as she ran over and hugged her friend who was looking slightly bruised but otherwise ok. The expression on his face was grave. She looked around the room. Dixon, Marshall, and Nadia were there as well; they looked equally sad.
“Wha- Where’s Vaughn?” She demanded.
“Syd-“ Eric began.
“NO!” She screamed. “TELL ME WHERE HE IS!”
“Sydney” Dixon began.
“NO! TELL ME DAMNIT!” She said as she began to cry.
“Sydney!” Jack shouted. “Vaughn’s not coming home.”
The emotional reaction she had broke everyone’s heart. She screamed and cried and fell to the floor. She wouldn’t let anyone touch her. She just sat in the middle of the room and rocked back and forth.
“What happened?” She finally asked.
“They captured us... tortured us.... they had Vaughn in a separate room.... we don’t know what happened. When the rescue team found us...” Eric sighed heavily. He didn’t want to tell her what happened next.
“Tell me Eric” Sydney said in a dangerous tone.
“All they found were his ashes... Dental records confirmed that it was him...” Eric said as a tear dripped down his face.
“I .... I need to go” Sydney said as she backed toward the door.
“Sydney wait!”
“NO!” She screamed as she bolted from the room. She ran the whole way out to her car and jumped in and drove home. She curled up in the bed she had shared with him and wept for hours.
*END FLASHBACK*

Tears were flowing down her face now at a steady rate and she knew there would be no stopping them. It wasn’t the pain that was causing her to cry. In fact she felt no pain at all even though she had had no drugs. She just cried. She cried for herself and her soon to be born child.
“Ok Sydney its time to push...” The doctor said. Sydney could hardly even pay attention. Her mind was swimming with memories. She screamed and cried and just.... remembered.

*FLASHBACK*
“Oh my God I’m pregnant...” Sydney said aloud as she saw the results on her home pregnancy test. “How.... what am i..... Vaughn....” were the only words she could muster as she broke down in tears again.

The next day she went to Dixon.
“Sydney how are you?” He asked.
“Um... not sure actually. I need to be removed from field duty.” She said.
“You mean temporarily? Of course that...”
“No permanently.” Sydney said. Dixon looked at her with a look of confusion. “I’m pregnant” She said quietly.
Dixon sighed heavily and came out from behind his desk to put an arm around her.
“If you need anything...” He began.
“I know... I just don’t know what exactly I’m going to do yet... please don’t tell anyone.”
“Of course not.”

That day she drove off to Santa Barbara. She just walked around the beach and stared at the beautiful ocean waves. Again she cried. She wanted to be with Vaughn. She wanted to have his baby. She wanted to marry him. She wanted them to raise their child together. But she knew that could never happen.

She came home that night to what she thought was an empty house. She had been living with her sister but she suspected Nadia was out since all the lights were turned off. Then she heard a noise coming from Nadia’s bedroom. The door opened and Eric appeared wearing nothing but boxers. Sydney screamed.
“SYD!” Eric gasped as he quickly returned to the bedroom. He and Nadia returned a moment later, fully dressed, to find Sydney crying.
“Syd what’s wrong?” Nadia asked.
“I couldn’t have scared you that bad...” Eric sighed.
Sydney laughed. “No its not you. I mean I’m shocked and all but.... I’m pregnant”
Nadia and Eric looked at each other then back to Sydney. They had no idea what they could say to make anything better. They just gave her a hug.
“I’m sorry guys I didn’t mean to ruin your night I’ll just go...” Sydney sighed.
“No don’t go – you shouldn’t be alone.” Eric said.
“But I am alone.” She sighed.
“No you’re not.” Nadia told her. “You have me.”
“And me.” Eric said.
“Thanks...” She sighed.
“What are you going to do Syd?” Eric asked a few minutes later.
“What else can I do Eric? I’m going to have Vaughn’s baby....” She said. “Oh no Dad’s going to kill me.”
“Actually your Dad would kill Mike but...” Eric said.
“He’s already dead.” Sydney sobbed.
“No Syd I didn’t mean that...”
“No I know you didn’t.” Sydney sighed. “I think maybe I should go tell him now you know? Get it over with.”
“Syd before you go what are you going to do about work?” Nadia asked.
“I quit this morning.” She sighed as she walked out the door and drove to her father’s.

“Hi Daddy.” She said when he opened the door.
“Sydney? Have you been crying?” Jack asked.
“Uh yeah I just need to tell you something.” Sydney said. Jack invited her inside and she sat in his minimally decorated home. “Well you know there is no easy way to say this so I’m just going to tell you – I’m pregnant with Vaughn’s baby.”
She looked up at him waiting for a reaction but he just stared at her expressionless like usual.
“And I’m going to have the baby so... I just wanted to tell you.” She said sadly.
“Did – Did Vaughn know?” Jack asked quietly.
“No, I just found out yesterday.”
“Oh...” Jack said. Then he walked over and gave her a hug. “If you need anything...”
“Thanks Daddy.”
*END FLASHBACK*

“Ok Sydney come on just one more push.” The doctor said.
Sydney was still crying; she could hardly breathe. Then she heard a baby crying. She gasped and sobbed even harder.
“Congratulations it’s a girl.” The doctor smiled as he held up a screaming infant who was very pink.
“Oh my God...” She cried. The doctor handed the baby to the nurse so she could be cleaned properly. “What, what day is it? When was she born?” Sydney asked.
The doctor looked at his watch. It had just flipped to 12:01 am. He looked at this new mother of a baby who he knew had no father. She looked so broken and sad.
“11:59 on October first.” He told her. She smiled slightly and relaxed back onto her bed. The nurse brought over her baby and placed it in her arms.
The baby whimpered and cried. “Hi baby” Sydney sobbed. She looked down at the infant in her arms. The innocent little child she had just brought into the world. A child who would never, ever know her father.

(n)

PM List - Let me Know if I forgot someone

sexcivaughn14
i'm an aliasaholic
Vaughnlover15
PoketRockets11
Ms.MichaelVaughn
krzykty57789
mrs.marshal030791
stealthy
wanttobew/MV
aliasfreak8903
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
aliasgirl89
sfs&v
Alwazabrat
Xtremelimits08
~VartansGirl~
KAliasGirl
vaughnshoney
Agent Roberts
aliasdancer007
ohiochic2010
Spirit
berry_kyoote_spy88
Alias_rocks_87
smartgirl2004
Jen-Jen
Sydney A Vaughn
deranged_girl
Nancy O
SydVaughn1001
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sparklingrainbow
Mountaineer4746
KoalaMV
Aliasfan23
freckles3706
maddy28
dsracing99
gartan011
vaughnsgurl4lf
SydneyVaughn47
blue_bird
gucci_94
peanutbutter
frangipani
superspy
freaky
gillybean
ASIOagent

its sooooooooo sad!!!!!! Im so sad!!!! but if last time they faked the ashes- dental- ID thingy why doesnt she check it again now!!!?????
i know he is not dead!!! cant b that sad!!!! :cry:

FIRST!
and i beat the PM :D
ok...soooo sad...I'm like crying and I've already read it
I'm so glad the doctor pronounced the birth on Oct. 1st
awesome chap janet :D
:angelic:

Oh.... that so sad, she'll never know her father.... hmmm, that sucks.....!!! Awesome chapter!
thanks for the pm!!

Aww
That makes me so sad
But you know, they could have faked Vaughn's death, likt they did to Sydney or in the Whole 9 Yards by killing someone and taking their teeth and changing them to look like Vaughn's
I am glad the doctor lied to Sydney, to make her happy
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Back