I Remember

LOL thats why he told youre hot in email he doesnt have enough balls to tell it to you right in your face. haha! poor guy. lol janet, he could have followed you here at AA. which is even more scarier. :yikes:

and... cant wait for tom's update!!! it better be Michael... please let it be michael. thanks!

blue_bird said:
LOL thats why he told youre hot in email he doesnt have enough balls to tell it to you right in your face. haha! poor guy. lol janet, he could have followed you here at AA. which is even more scarier. :yikes:

and... cant wait for tom's update!!! it better be Michael... please let it be michael. thanks!
[post="1189976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

he knows about AA
when i first joined it was in english class and he sat next to me
haha i effing hope he is reading this hahahahah
anyway um yea the boy has no guts whatsoever - he asked me out in a note for god sakes!

at least he has some balls to seat next to you!!! oh geez janet!!!
and he knows about AA. so, he watches ALias too? freaky. at least he is not someone you should be afraid of!!! yeah, your friends were right. you shouldnt have kick his balls! or ball.. :blush: LOL sorry. *evil me*

hahah ball
ummmmmmm yes he used to watch alias - i got him into it... but i think he stopped... not sure tho but probably

Hey!
Wooohoo just caught up the past 3 chapters...
This is great! Guuuutguuut! Love it! (y) :D

I loved how Michelle asked about her father... so sweet! :love:
And yay I'm hoping it is Vaughn!!!! It has to be! LOL! :cool:

Thanks for the PM!

Lesley

blue_bird said:
i was wondering... indirectly? or directly? LOL 

anyway, i have to go! :yawn: thanks janet!!! ill be waiting for the next updates!!! :hug:
[post="1190004"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well i purposely got him into it -b.c this was back before i hated him with every bone in my body
i was like OMG i just found this great show u gotta see it! lol
anyway good night!

That was such an awesome chapter! I agree about how nice it is that her daughter is named after the two most important men in her life. I'm sorry about the stalker...Maybe you could pretend you are Sydney and take him out! Seriously, stay away from the creep!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
How could u leave it like that.
After taking Michelle next door Jack drove his daughter to the CIA rotunda. As she walked through the halls she couldn’t help notice people staring at her. She knew most of the agents knew who she was and what she had done for their country but there was something different about their looks; something almost sympathetic.
“Hi Dixon” Sydney smiled when she saw him and Eric talking quietly.
“Sydney hello.” Dixon smiled softly.
“Hey Eric did you have a nice trip?”
“Uh yeah...” Eric said.
“Sydney there is something you need to see.” Jack said.
“Ok...” She said unsurely. He father took her into a room that was on the other side of a two way mirror. She looked through the glass and into the other room and couldn’t believe what she was seeing.
I can't believe you did that. I really need to know if its Vaughn. PLEASE!?!
Thanx for the pm
Update soon and by soon I mean now (please)

Ohh, it's Vaughn!! Huh? Right? You're not just teasing us?

And that was so sweet how Syd's little girl asked Syd to tell her a story about Vaughn. I loved that part.

Ok, I really hope that's Vaughn. :P

Great update and update soon!

Evil, evil cliffhanger. :lol:
✌️

Sydney’s life followed a steady pattern and she loved that because after years of living the life as a spy, a life full of uncertainty and changes on the spur of the moment, it was nice to finally have a steady pace in life. Her routine was something she could count on; something that was comforting to her.
I love that too, for now. Michael would still be the best comfort for her.

“I loved your father very much. I loved him more than all the stars in the whole sky.”
“More than you love me?” Michelle asked.
“No I love you more than all the stars in the entire galaxy”
I love both those declarations of love.

“Sydney there is something you need to see.” Jack said.
“Ok...” She said unsurely. He father took her into a room that was on the other side of a two way mirror. She looked through the glass and into the other room and couldn’t believe what she was seeing.
I certainly hope she's looking at Michael.

It is Vaughn isn't it?
I knew Eric went to Hong Kong to pick him up
Oh, I hope it is Vaughn
Michelle really needs a daddy
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

It's her mom isn't it? I mean I want it to be Vaughn obviously, but it's just not is it, this is chapter 4 and if I know your devious ways that's just too soon for a reunion....

Hummmm

Thanks for the PM

Back