I Remember

In late December, before Christmas Eric and Nadia decided to throw a holiday party.
“You commin?” Nadia asked her sister.
“Will Vaughn be there?” Sydney asked. She hadn’t seen him since thanksgiving.
“Yes... are you still coming?”
“Yeah.” Sydney sighed.
Good for her. She needs to stop hiding from him and try to help him, at least be his friend (for now).

Vaughn saw Sydney arrive at the party. He couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she looked in her tight jeans and sparkling top. He couldn’t explain it but he was incredibly attracted to her. Not only physical attraction but he just had this feeling there was something there... something between them. He constantly wondered, especially because of her odd behavior around him, if they had been more than simply an agent and handler. He knew there was a sad story in her life and he wanted more than anything to find it out. He wanted to ask her out... spend time with her... kiss her...
I love that even with no memory he is still so attracted to her.

“Hey look guys you’re standing under the mistletoe” Eric pointed out. Sydney gave him a look of death. Actually if looks could kill that look would have kill him in under a second.
Yes he would be dead, but I loved Nadia's reaction:
“Way to go idiot” Nadia rolled her eyes.
But his feelings about it are understandable:
But the truth was he had honestly forgotten about their current situation. All he saw were his two friends Sydney and Michael – two people who clearly needed each other more than anything.
And of course he's right about them.

She could hardly breathe as her lips gently brushed his for only a moment or so. That was all her heart could take. Then she stepped back and walked back toward Eric and Nadia’s. Michael tagged along behind her feeling almost positive that that was not the first time their lips had touched.
Hopefully that kiss is that start of him remembering.

Very good update!

Hey! :D

Vaughn saw Sydney arrive at the party.  He couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she looked in her tight jeans and sparkling top.  He couldn’t explain it but he was incredibly attracted to her.  Not only physical attraction but he just had this feeling there was something there... something between them.  He constantly wondered, especially because of her odd behavior around him, if they had been more than simply an agent and handler.  He knew there was a sad story in her life and he wanted more than anything to find it out.  He wanted to ask her out... spend time with her... kiss her...
He saw her laughing with her sister.  When she laughed she glowed.  Her smile was beautiful, everything about her was beautiful.  More than anything he wished he could remember his past.  He didn’t even care about anything else actually he just wanted to remember her.  He wanted to know why she was so upset when she was around him.  He would give anything to know that.
He decided to go talk to her and perhaps apologize for his behavior on Thanksgiving.
Ahhh that's just awwwwww *swoons* :love:
Yeah go talk to her Vaughn!!! :cool:

“Hey look guys you’re standing under the mistletoe” Eric pointed out.  Sydney gave him a look of death.  Actually if looks could kill that look would have kill him in under a second.
Very clever Eric, LOL!! :P

All he saw were his two friends Sydney and Michael – two people who clearly needed each other more than anything.
True true~! ;)

“You don’t have to”
“It’s ok I just didn’t want to do it in font of everyone...” She said as she took a step closer to him.  “Just don’t move....” She sighed as her face neared his.  She could hardly breathe as her lips gently brushed his for only a moment or so.  That was all her heart could take.  Then she stepped back and walked back toward Eric and Nadia’s.  Michael tagged along behind her feeling almost positive that that was not the first time their lips had touched.
MEH!!! :woot: They kissed!! OMG please figure Vaughn!!! Quick!!!

Great chapter!!! LOVED it!!! :D
Thanks for the PM!!

Lesley

Much more S/Vness than the last chappys! :clap: Finally! I just wish they would tell each other things and then everything would be fluffy! But it's your fic and i can't make that happen. So you write what you want to and eventually make it a happyful, fluffyful chappys. ;) thanx for the Update and the PM.

Riley xoxo

oh my god :eek:
They kissed :D Ok it was only a small kiss but still :woot:
And he's right..this isn't the first time they kissed..They should spend some more time together because I'm sure he'll remember then :smiley:

They kissed!
Thank God!
And Vaughn suspects they had a relationship
They both want one right now, why can't they open up to eachother?
I loved this chap!
God bless mistletoe
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

omg janet...you have no idea how much i wished i could hack into computers, i would so do it just to get the rest of this story and "Why Me?"!! Dude, your sooooo good!!! Geez....awesome!! YAY, the kiss, was like the sweetest thing!! loved it! omg he knows, she so needs to tell him!! puh-leees!! omg i want MORE...like.. omg there are no words, just MORE!! update!!
thanks for the pm!!

seriously?? wooow! this is unbelievably good stuff!!! :thud:

YAY!!!!!!!!! i brought you over to the dark side

hahaha, yeah, you did! congrats! Welcome angst! oh, but the fluff stays btw :P

Vaughn saw Sydney arrive at the party. He couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she looked in her tight jeans and sparkling top. He couldn’t explain it but he was incredibly attracted to her. Not only physical attraction but he just had this feeling there was something there... something between them. He constantly wondered, especially because of her odd behavior around him, if they had been more than simply an agent and handler. He knew there was a sad story in her life and he wanted more than anything to find it out. He wanted to ask her out... spend time with her... kiss her...

:love: oh man!!! sweeet!!!!! GO VAUGHN!!! :jump:

He saw her laughing with her sister. When she laughed she glowed. Her smile was beautiful, everything about her was beautiful.

Of course, syd is like your 6th sense, Vaughn!!

Sydney gave him a look of death. Actually if looks could kill that look would have kill him in under a second.

lol! the famous bristow look :sideroll:

“Ok... wait I owe you a kiss don’t I?” She said. Don’t do it! her brain warned her.

dude?? she wants to kiss him??? :love:

“Just don’t move....” She sighed as her face neared his. She could hardly breathe as her lips gently brushed his for only a moment or so. That was all her heart could take. Then she stepped back and walked back toward Eric and Nadia’s. Michael tagged along behind her feeling almost positive that that was not the first time their lips had touched.

awwww... angsty fluff haha! Me like lol

Oh, can I be an addict???? any number will do ^_^

Thankies!!

1. There's a littel happiness.
2. Angst is like a drug. You don't like it, but you're addicted.
That was a very good chapter. Vaughn is attracted. :D

Come on Sydney, just let down your guard a little and talk to Vaughn.

Eric and the mistletoe. I'll bet he "accidentally, on purpose" forgot the situation.
But, with the death glare from both Sydney and Nadia, I'm surprised he didn't die for real. lol

“Ok... wait I owe you a kiss don’t I?” She said. Don’t do it! her brain warned her.
“You don’t have to”
“It’s ok I just didn’t want to do it in font of everyone...” She said as she took a step closer to him. “Just don’t move....” She sighed as her face neared his. She could hardly breathe as her lips gently brushed his for only a moment or so. That was all her heart could take. Then she stepped back and walked back toward Eric and Nadia’s. Michael tagged along behind her feeling almost positive that that was not the first time their lips had touched

Come on Vaughn. Put the pieces together. Yes that is not the first time your lips have touched. Plus, Michelle has her father's eye. Put it together.
I'm glad he still wants to go out with Sydney. I loved his thoughts about talking to her, touching her and kissing her.

I was sooooo hoping that the kiss would do it. This is so good. I can't stand the AU but at the same time I am addicted. You have to update soon, because we deserved to know more, and hear the words "I remember".

If you do I will send you Michael Vartan in a box!!!!! (its lovly really)

*Sighs* I wish.

-L

Back