I Remember

OMG!!!! *squeals* He's gonna spend Christmas with them!! That's soooo sweet!!! He'll sense sth I'm sure!! :woot:
Can't wait!!!!

Lovely chapter!!! :love:
Thanks for the PM!!

Lesley

ok, gonna read and review at the same time!! :Ponder:

“I kissed him...” Sydney sighed as she sat down on the bed.
“WHAT?” Nadia gasped.
“I... I just couldn’t help it....” Sydney sighed.
“When you say you kissed him do you mean like peck on the cheek or full on making out?”
“No, no like a little kiss on the lips.” Sydney said.

:love: hihi, this is like SFT where Syd tells Nadia about it too!!! :jump: Love Nadia!!

“Strip him.” Nadia said attempting to lighten the situation.
Sydney laughed slightly. “Yes actually. Oh God what am I going to do... I’m so stupid.”

STRIP HIM!!!

“That I just can’t live without him.”
“Then why are you..”
“I just don’t know.”

aww... :console:

“You should come to my house” She blurted out. Oh no why’d I say that?

yaaaay!! christmas together!!!!!! :love:

will be awkward though :Ponder:

Great Janet!

gee, freaky and peanut, you guys are insane!!! now thats done...

awesome chapter, they're gonna be alone...mmm, maybe not one of sydney bristows better ideas, but it should be vwery interwesting!!

thanks for the pm!!

“Oh God Nadia it was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. I mean it was the most self control I’ve ever had not to just....”
“Strip him.” Nadia said attempting to lighten the situation.
Sydney laughed slightly. “Yes actually. Oh God what am I going to do... I’m so stupid.”
That made me laugh, but one can't blame her for feeling that way.

I love that she invited him over for Christmas. I love it.

(y) (y)

:happydance: :happydance: *woot* Ok, that chapter was just! :happydance: I loved it! Semi-fluffy is good! 👍 And he's coming over! :happydance: Janet you rock! :hug: Thanx for the PM and update. :hug:

Riley xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh Janet those 2 chapters just killed me. She kissed him and now he's coming over for Christmas. I can't believe Michelle doesn't recognize him in someway.

Jules

I have to agree with Jules, I can't believe that Michelle doesn't recognize her father...I mean there were pics all over the house of him...how could she miss this? But they kissed! They kissed again! Yes! Maybe he can start to remember stuff when he spends Christmas with them. Oh, how great will that be...Vaughn spending Christmas with his family, even if he doesn't know they're his family. Loved it! Can't wait for more!!!

Yes! Good move Syd. Invite him over for Christmas, I like it.

And Nadia's comment, "Strip him?" Haha, so funny! I was thinking the same thing. :P

Update soon! I can't wait for their little Christmas party. ;)

✌️

o man thats crazy!
im glad she invited him
hope she explains some other stuff about them to him
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

Back