I Remember

Aww that was great ... omg they kissed agian ... well at least some of his past is out ... still some more hurdles to get over tho ... Vaughn is so sweet ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Awesome chapter. Poor Syd, brought up her mom, but then again, she couldn't lie to him. Wonderful chapter though. I love where this is going. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait for more.

awesome chapter, i so thought she was gonna tell him everything right then!! but no...!! i absolutely loved the kiss at the end, that was sooo cute!!! god i love fluff!!
thanks for the pm!!

That was great . I am sooooo sorry i haven't been able to reply caz i am loaded down with school work and i haven't had time so i will probs only get on ,on weekends. i loved the chapter and soo much cry enough to fill a swimming pool.
Ooi

um, she really needs to tell him the truth. k?? settled!
thanks for pm. this is fantastic, adn im glad syd is giving him a chance.
becky

omg that was soo sweet, i feel dorry for syd cos she really needs to tell vaughn about them. plz update again really really soon :D :D

:happydance: <--- This was me after reading this chapter! Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou for making my day! I love you to bits now!!!!!

-G

aww that was so sweet!!! how come vaughn is still clueless?!?!?! when will he figure it out or when will sydney tell him? i do hope it's soon. please update soonand thanks for the pm

i said:
[post="1203583"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

Chapter 15
~danger~
“Oh my God Nadia” Sydney sighed.
“Ok that’s either really good or really bad.”
“Both actually...”
“Tell me what happened” Nadia said.
“Well first I told him how Mom killed his dad...”
“Well that was stupid – and not a very good way to start a relationship.”
“Thanks Nadia” She groaned.
“Then what?”
“He kissed me and then I kissed him... Nadia I don’t know what I’m going to do because I know that if I let him kiss me, like really kiss me – I won’t be able to stop.”
“Is that bad?”
“Yes... and no. I honestly can’t describe how much I want him but it would just be....” Sydney said.
“What?”
“Hard... having him but not having him. Being physically with him but not having him know all of everything there was between us.”
“Sydney ... all I can say is follow your heart – it’s the only way you’re going to be happy.” Nadia smiled.

~*~
“So why are you so happy today?” Eric asked Vaughn.
“Sydney kissed me.”
“DID SHE?” Eric gasped.
“Yeah she did.” Vaughn grinned. “Can I tell you something?”
“Anything buddy as long as it doesn’t involve nudity because frankly I just don’t need that mental image”
Michael laughed. “No I’m serious. I think I love her.”
“You what?” Eric gasped.
“I know I know its crazy... and I’ve only been around her a few times but I mean there was all those times before that. I just I feel in love with her there’s something about her that I just... I want.” Vaughn said.
“Okay...” Eric said, very unsure how to respond.
“Please just tell me the truth – was there ever something between me and her... anything at all?” Vaughn said.
Eric stood for a moment not sure how he should respond. He knew that Sydney would want him to deny it, but he just wanted her to be happy. And he knew that the only way she could be happy and the only way Vaughn could be happy was if they were together.
“There was....” Eric sighed.
“Really?”
“Yeah you totally had a crush on her.” Eric smiled.
“A crush? That’s all?”
“I dunno man I wasn’t in your brain but.... look you guys couldn’t be together at all because of work and.... it just never worked out.”
“Did we ever kiss?”
“Yeah I was there....” Eric sighed.
“Were you?”
“Yeah... but that’s ok nothing else” He lied.
“Ok ok...” Michael sighed. His brain was beginning to hurt. He was praying and begging that he could remember her... but he just couldn’t.

~*~

For the next few weeks Sydney and Michael continued to ‘date’ casually. They would go see movies or go out to dinner. Soon Sydney felt like they were almost back in their old routine. She had almost forgotten about the fact that he had been gone for four years and she was just reveling in the fact that she was spending time with the man she loved. It wasn’t long though until her bliss came to a screeching halt and she crashed into reality.
One night Sydney and Vaughn were cuddling on her couch watching TV when suddenly Vaughn turned to her and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at her and then brushed some of her hair out of her eyes. “You’re so beautiful” he whispered.
Suddenly as if from no where Sydney went into panic mode. She wasn’t sure if it was his comment or the tone of his voice but her brain was screaming “DANGER! RUN!” She sat up quickly and backed away from him.
“What’s wrong?” He asked in a very confused tone.
“Nothing... I um...” She stammered.
“I’m sorry did I do something...?” He asked.
“No... it’s me... I’m sorry I... can’t” She said as she felt tears coming to her eyes.
“You can’t what?” He asked. She shook her head. “Why are you so scared?” Again she shook her head unwilling to respond.
“Well I’m going to go... I have to get up early for work anyway” Vaughn sighed. “Goodnight Sydney” he said as he left.

mmmm yea :hide:

PM List - Let me Know if I forgot someone
[i'm putting it in spoiler tags cuz its excessively long... i saw someone at SD1 do this and its a good idea]
sexcivaughn14
i'm an aliasaholic
Vaughnlover15
PoketRockets11
Ms.MichaelVaughn
krzykty57789
mrs.marshal030791
stealthy
wanttobew/MV
aliasfreak8903
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
aliasgirl89
sfs&v
Alwazabrat
Xtremelimits08
~VartansGirl~
KAliasGirl
vaughnshoney
Agent Roberts
aliasdancer007
ohiochic2010
Spirit
berry_kyoote_spy88
Alias_rocks_87
smartgirl2004
Sydney A Vaughn
deranged_girl
Nancy O
SydVaughn1001
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sparklingrainbow
Mountaineer4746
KoalaMV
Aliasfan23
freckles3706
maddy28
dsracing99
gartan011
vaughnsgurl4lf
SydneyVaughn47
blue_bird
gucci_94
peanutbutter
frangipani
superspy
freaky
gillybean
ASIOagent
msu_ruby
mountaineer143
broe4ever929
agentmoose
littlemissliketofight
anji_alias
hannahb
mightylittleone
fire*N*ice
maddy28
lizababy
vartan-lova
alias_luver
Bekirock
Truth Takes Time 2.18
ooigooicatarpiller
Jen-Jen
jenji124
IwantRome
julesvartan
SydAPO05
rileylovesalias
jughelynj
Jen-Jen
WindyStar47
SweetiePie
iluvalias0203
Bubbles
Alias Fan Gillian
bellasbaby
luckylass
kalias
aliasmaniac7723
julesomme
luckylass
Prophecyfreak44
*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
lauren-is-a-b****

omg, dude!!! wow, speechless!! i cant think of anything to say except that was... wow! she has to tell him...
thanks for the pm!!

yea, i agree w/ lucy, she has 2 tell him all their story, its not fair for him that she keeps on flipping (sp?) with no reason! I dont see what harm will it do, cuz he obviously loves her!
u know, both of ur fics now r dealing w/ the truth... that thought just popped into my mind!

aww syd must really tell michael the truth, i mean michael loves her so much and i know syd loves michael too. i hope you update soon and thanks for the pm.

:eek:

Awwww- it's so meanmeanmean to leave us hanging like that!!!

I totally love your story- just read it in one session! PM please? :D

Please update sooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Back