I Remember

Wow, i don't come by for like 2 days and I get 3 updates :happydance: and i PM box full of PM's.... :happydance: These past chappys have been absolutely perfect Janet...finally, something happened! :happydance: And Vaughn is remembering! Go Vaughn! Now, all you have to do is make him remember!

Thanx for the PM's...Loved the chappys!

Riley xoxo

That was great ... aww poor Syd hope she doesnt freak out and push him away again ... well at least she told him that they have a past ... they are so cute ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

A feeling of deja vu?
He probably has one
Its ok for them to act like everything is normal for now
Later they can start talking about everything
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

SkyGirl5 said:
Michael walked out of her house whistling a tune.  When he reached his car he paused and looked back toward the house.... he was having the strangest feeling of déjà vu. 

[post="1210631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just one?
Cause I'd be having deja vu more often. So he is dreaming. It's the memories. YAY, he's remembering.

Anji

that chapter was soo good. I love Vaughns comment of that not being the first time ..too hilarious. This story is very cute and I've become addicted. :D

Excellent chapter. Glad he figured out that they had made love before!
Whydid you let Dixon interupt them? That wasn't nice of you at all.
Thanks for the PM

ahahhakfafalsdfkdl va, that was my feelings just now.
woow, i loved that chapp, yeah, vaughns remembering
Syd TELL HIM. I will be pissed until she does.
they love eachother wooo.
becky

Chapter 19
After she had showered and dressed it was nearly 10 am by the time she finally went to Nadia’s to retrieve her daughter.
“Well good morning sleepy head.” Nadia said when she opened the door.
“Hi....” Sydney said.
“So how was it last night?” Nadia asked.
“Um ok...” Sydney said quietly.
“Really because when Eric went out this morning and saw that Vaughn’s car was still in the driveway I would have hoped the date would have been more than just ok.” Nadia said coyly.
“Ah!” Sydney groaned. “Ok you got me....”
“YES! Tell me EVERYTHING” Nadia said.
“Nadia....” Sydney said.
“Ok tell me something” She sighed.
“Well it was.... way better than I remembered. And he told me he loved me...” She said dreamily. “But now I have a problem.”
“Being?”
“There is no way I can ever let him go now” Sydney sighed.
“That’s ok Sydney.”
“I know I just.... fell like such a tramp.”
“HA!” Nadia barked. “Yeah right you’re a tramp”
“I’m serious!”
“Sydney first he’s your fiancé, second he’s the father of your child, third you’ve been with him for like nine year so how does any of that come close to making you a tramp”
“I dunno,” she shrugged. “But I gotta tell you there is no way I would have been able to stop myself” She sighed.
“That is completely understandable.” Nadia smiled.
“But.... I think he’s starting to remember.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well the first thing he asked me was if we had done that before....”
“And you said?”
“I told him we had...” Sydney sighed. “That was dumb wasn’t it?”
“Not if you’re really going to tell him the truth it wasn’t” Nadia said.
“I don’t know.” Sydney shrugged.
“Sydney what are you afraid of? The man has fallen in love with you twice now – what more could you possibly need or want?”
Sydney just sighed. She honestly had no idea.

~*~

“Hey buddy” Eric said as he came up to Vaughn while they were at work.
“Hey.” Vaughn said as he took a sip of some coffee.
“So I saw that you spent the night at Sydney’s” Eric said. Vaughn nearly choked to death.
“What?” He gasped.
“Uh your car genius – it was there all night” Eric laughed.
“Oh well... I could have slept on the couch.”
“YEAH RIGHT!” Eric laughed. “Especially when her daughter was at my house...” Eric rolled his eyes.
“Ok, ok... I give” Vaughn sighed.
“OK I have two things to say to you. The first I say as her brother in law – if you hurt her I swear to god I’ll kick your ass. The second I say as your very best friend – YAY!” He cheered.
“Weiss you crack me up.” Vaughn sighed.
“Which part?”
“Both... especially the part about you kicking my ass – I’d love to see you try.”
“What? I totally could!” Eric said. Vaughn just laughed.
“I’m just worried about one thing....” Vaughn sighed.
“What’s that?”
“Well I hope she’s like over her ex...”
“What do you mean?”
“Well you’re the one that told me its impossible to be in love with two women at once back during that whole Lauren fiasco... the same goes for women in love with two men.”
“So true...” Eric stopped. “Wait hold on... you remember that?”
“Uh.... I guess I do...” Vaughn smiled.
“What else do you remember?” Eric asked cautiously.
Vaughn paused as he tried to search his memory banks. Suddenly he found much more there than he had the previous day. “Uh.... Alice... I used to date someone named Alice... I broke up with her to be with Sydney... my codename is Boyscout... and Sydney’s are mountaineer and... and freelancer! Oh my God!” Michael gasped.
“Whoa...” Eric said knowing that if Michael continued on this pattern that he would soon find out some very shocking information about Sydney and Michelle.
“This is cool... I’m remembering everything like missions and oh...” Michael’s face fell. “The day Sydney died....”
“Yeah...” Eric cringed. “I really think you need to go and talk to Barnet”

~*~

“Well Agent Vaughn it appears you are definitely on your way to recovery” Barnet smiled at him.
“Excellent! Do you have any idea what could have triggered my memory?” Vaughn asked.
“Well it could have been anything from a picture to a phrase or word or even a kiss...” She said as she noted his reactions. “Do any of those things ring any bells?”
“All of them actually” He smiled.
“Good... unfortunately the most recent thing you remember happened about six years ago but I’m sure the rest will return in due time.” She smiled.
“Thanks a lot” He smiled at her.
“You’re welcome.” She said as he got up to leave. “Oh and tell Agent Bristow I said hello” she added.
Vaughn stopped and looked at her for a moment, then nodded and walked away.

:angelic:

PM List - Let me Know if I forgot someone
sexcivaughn14
i'm an aliasaholic
Vaughnlover15
PoketRockets11
Ms.MichaelVaughn
krzykty57789
mrs.marshal030791
stealthy
wanttobew/MV
aliasfreak8903
mbellsdiva
texasalias2004
aliasgirl89
sfs&v
Alwazabrat
Xtremelimits08
~VartansGirl~
KAliasGirl
vaughnshoney
Agent Roberts
aliasdancer007
ohiochic2010
Spirit
berry_kyoote_spy88
Alias_rocks_87
smartgirl2004
Sydney A Vaughn
deranged_girl
Nancy O
SydVaughn1001
Sydney Bristow 2300844
sparklingrainbow
Mountaineer4746
KoalaMV
Aliasfan23
freckles3706
maddy28
dsracing99
gartan011
vaughnsgurl4lf
SydneyVaughn47
blue_bird
gucci_94
peanutbutter
frangipani
superspy
freaky
gillybean
ASIOagent
msu_ruby
mountaineer143
broe4ever929
agentmoose
littlemissliketofight
anji_alias
hannahb
mightylittleone
fire*N*ice
maddy28
lizababy
vartan-lova
alias_luver
Bekirock
Truth Takes Time 2.18
ooigooicatarpiller
Jen-Jen
jenji124
IwantRome
julesvartan
SydAPO05
rileylovesalias
jughelynj
Jen-Jen
WindyStar47
SweetiePie
iluvalias0203
Bubbles
Alias Fan Gillian
bellasbaby
luckylass
kalias
aliasmaniac7723
julesomme
luckylass
lytab5
lil_aussie_sez
Prophecyfreak44
*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
lauren-is-a-b****

it must be my lucky day or something cause im second twice now haha now off to read...

oh thats soo cool that hes starting to remember thats like ther bomb woo hoo anyways i cant wait for more, thanks for the pm

He'll figure it out that Syd's ex is really him. Plus, he probably looks a lot like Michelle, haha. Hmmm, trying to put things together there Vaughn? :lol:

Great update! :D

Back