I saw Scott Foley & he was sooo nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an old tape of Jennifer Garner on Regis and Kelly and Scott Foley was in the back watching his wife and he was so nice. She looked back and he waved at her. It was soo cute!

I love Michael Vartan and I'm glad they are together cause I'm one of "their" biggest fans but I do feel bad for Scott that his marriage with that wonderful of a woman didn't work out cause he is a sweetie from what I have heard.

Same here. I'm Michael and Jens biggest fan!!! but scott seamed really nice too i kinda feel bad for him. I'm really really REALLY happy jen and mike are together tho

i agree too! ive seen Scott Foley on TV and movies and he seems like a really nice person. But i do think that Jen and Mike make a perfect couple! Im sure that Scott will find someone too! :D

i like scott too. i was reading an article on imdb that said when jen was filming daredevil the reason she went to set whenshe didn't have to was because she was having an affair with ben and scott thought so too but i dont believe it lol.

i read that too,

i reckon that ben affleck as much as i dont really like him as an actor, not a person, hes fine lol i RECKOn that ben and jen would make a great couple,

but for now.. GARTAN ALL THE WAY HEYHEYHYE :smiley:

i like scott too. i was reading an article on imdb that said when jen was filming daredevil the reason she went to set whenshe didn't have to was because she was having an affair with ben and scott thought so too but i dont believe it lol.

There is absolutely NO truth to that Jen/Ben rumor whatsoever. And Scott Foley wasn't as sweet as everyone thinks he was.

*Nicole* said:
I wouldn't trust any rumors from any magazines or articles. Only trust what comes straight out of their agents/publicist's mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back