I STILL HOLD THE RECORDS!

4. . .

being youngest on AA. ( 11 )

living in texas (i think) and no we don't have those stupid accents! we have american accents like everyone else!

and sleeping the longest without waking up. . . 17 hours, just last night because 1 of the counsellors had a sleep over 4 the older girls and i didn't go 2 sleep. the next day at camp we did alot of action stuff, it being the last day. . .

[quote name='sark's girl' date='Aug 9 2003, 09:59 AM']4. . .

being youngest on AA. ( 11 )

living in texas (i think) and no we don't have those stupid accents! we have american accents like everyone else!

and sleeping the longest without waking up. . . 17 hours, just last night because 1 of the counsellors had a sleep over 4 the older girls and i didn't go 2 sleep. the next day at camp we did alot of action stuff, it being the last day. . .[/quote]
haha you slept for 17 hours???? dang! i can sleep 10 hours if im lucky

i ahve slept for i have slept for 15 hours....

most pages read during the summer: 7,800

most books read.. unless someone esle read more than 38...

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
i ahve slept for i have slept for 15 hours....

most pages read during the summer: 7,800

most books read.. unless someone esle read more than 38...
hmm...i might be able to challenge you on most books read...i have to go count them now and see if i can remember which ones i read ;)

I know ANOTHER 11 year old on here!! I DO I DO! nc710 and Alias_luver33! Shammi (Alias_luver33) turns 12 in December and nc710 turns 12 next year. Are you still the youngest? I'm 12, turned 12 in June this year. Another girl named Liz (IrinaDerevko) turned 12 in July this year.

Back