Season 5 I think he's gone...

I think the dead body is his father...not him...I also think that he is an experiment, being frozen somewhere else that we dont know about yet...it was mentioned that the other people were presumed dead and buried, etc...not too crazy to belive that the same is true with Vaughn...at least, it keeps the door open for the writers...

I think the dead body is Rambaldi.

But honestly guys, APO isn't safe, if that one guy could get in, they could have a spy. Do you think Jack would be stupid enough to tell people Vaughn's alive :rolleyes: He's not a moron.

Lysa, you may want to be careful with telling spoilers. Some people don't read them and if they didn't know ^ then you just spoiled them ;)

I think that the body is Vaghun's father as well...but I think given that he died so long ago he will happen to look exactly like Vaghun and be played by Michael Vartan.
If that turns out to be true and I were Sydney, I would be freak out...a lot.

I think that the body is Vaghun's father as well...but I think given that he died so long ago he will happen to look exactly like Vaghun and be played by Michael Vartan.
If that turns out to be true and I were Sydney, I would be freak out...a lot.

Nice try! But shouldn't everyone recognize the body's face if he was going to be played by Vartan? Sydney would have had a strong reaction seeing his face! But they said 'nobody recognize the body', and now Renee has the body while it is waking up...

No one has ever seen Vaughn frozen before! I am sure being frozen makes one look different....like sunglasses or a wig....

yea i agree (about the body not being vaughn's)...thas what i thought too...if they had the body, they would have been able to identify if it was vaughn's or even his father's for that matter....as they were both CIA agents....i think that the idea that it may be rambaldi's body is really interesting!! but i doubt its a CIA agents', or anyone working for the US government, b/c then they would have no problem iding the body because of their database and stuff....

and about vaughn being dead....im pretty confused about that right now....sydney still didnt break down, and start crying about the whole thing, and between jack and sydney neither of them have ever said "vaughn is dead" or acknowledged that hes DEAD when theyre alone....maybe my hopes r just really high up about it...but i still think he will be back...im thinking that shes just upset he cant physically be with her, because hes in hiding or something....but once again...it cud be my very high hopes about him returning

At this point does it really matter that he is dead? Yes, it certainly matters in the long run thathe is dead, but right now, he is dead to Sydney because he cannot be there for her during a very major part of her (and his, should he be alive) life.

Gah. The only thing keeping me going is the possibility of Vaughn coming back, and some seriously cute daddy!Vaughn scenes. Im serious. Thats all i want.
So he better be back. Thats all im saying.
*leaves thread, still firmly rooted in the postition known as "denial'*

From the credits it is obvious that MV is no longer a series regular while the question as to whether he will return alive or not, remains to be seen. IT is obvious to me from the clues that whether or not he is really dead is meant to remain an open ended question. I would guess that nobody else is in on the secret besides Syd and Jack if he is alive.

Back