Season 5 I think we all know (or really hope) Vaughn is alive

Dhanz

Cadet
as horrible as it was seeing vaughn's funeral, i think we all know he will be back. for starters, the character in alias who is leaving, is Weiss...i beleive that episode 5.02 will be his last. and also, michael vartan's name is in the credits as a cast member...not something they would do if he were only in the first episode. thirdly...if anyone read any alias spoilers, we'd know that JJ. Abrams has alot in store for Vaughn this season...most of the plot surrounds him, and Prophet Five....my opinon? I think that they had to fake Vaughn's death to protect him, instead of just changing his name like they did before...or at least i hope so...because Alias won't be Alias, without Vaughn.

yeh i agree and also on another site, not sure which one, that vartan is going to be a series regular, and a series regular is not just a one episode apperance itz more than that, i think hes gone into hiding as well. And then he and syd will be together in the end with their kid.!

God, I hope you're right about him not being dead. I was pretty torn up over, and my husband actually mentioned that it was probably an extraction...Sydney didn't seem too distraught at the funeral, and there was that moment when her and her father made eye contact like they both knew something...although I had heard rumers before that he had wanted off the show. C'mon though, he couldn't finish off one last season? If he doesn't come back, I would have to say that he has no regard for his fan.

yea but some people were saying that garner wanted him off the show, so if she wanted him off she holds more power in decisions cause shes the face of the show

quite clearly this man is alive
need proof?
syd and jack's exchange at the funeral says it all
he's alive, they faked his death - though i dont quite know how - and he's out there, somewhere.... but god i hope he comes back soon

so do i, so do i.
I think just about everyone does.
I think all jack and syd secretness (my own word) is getting every one thinking his still alive and in hiding, which is good cause he can come back on the show.

yea i totally agree with that...nobody seemed to torn up at the funeral....and sydney cries for everything....if she wasnt crying at her fiance's funeral, especially after she just found out she was pregnant...then i dont think he can be dead....but i gota say, they did an awesome job with the season primere!!

I think he's dead. BUT Syd wasn't all that upset at the funeral and the look she gave her dad. Maybe Vaughn is alive, but in hiding. That could be a possibility, but I dunno. They could have faked his death or have a double or something. You never know with Alias. But I think that he may be dead. I mean, if it was me and my "soul mate" had died, I'd be hysterical and crying and sobbing. Not dry-eyed and solemn like Syd was. But that's just me

All im saying is that theres to many conflicting evidence to suggest that he is actually dead, i mean come on syd was not that torn up at the funeral, i mean she was bawling when she found danny dead, but here she is and she's pregnant with his kid i mean she'd be havin a break down if he was really dead!! And also to add further evidence that he's not dead on another alias site which i think was alias media you can find pictures of jen and michael on set doing a scene in which she is totally huge i mean humogous and wearing clothes which he wasn't wearing in the first ep. So i think its okay to presume that he's actualy alive and in hiding for a little while..but this is just my opnion.

u can find the pictures that im talking about at this website:
http://alias-media.com/modules.php?name=co...album=258&pos=0

i think it makes sense...maybe this renne (sp) chic and vaughn have a history together you don't kill off the most important person off the show when you know he knows things. I think it was so wrong they killed him off then didn't give us no hints he was alive. i really think it was wrong if this is what they did but at the same time i thnk it was great move...because jj knows if he started with some dumb show for the first esp no one would come back and watch more but now he has where he wantes us to be so you know there it is gonna be a great season!

mel

as horrible as it was seeing vaughn's funeral, i think we all know he will be back. for starters, the character in alias who is leaving, is Weiss...i beleive that episode 5.02 will be his last. and also, michael vartan's name is in the credits as a cast member...not something they would do if he were only in the first episode. thirdly...if anyone read any alias spoilers, we'd know that JJ. Abrams has alot in store for Vaughn this season...most of the plot surrounds him, and Prophet Five....my opinon? I think that they had to fake Vaughn's death to protect him, instead of just changing his name like they did before...or at least i hope so...because Alias won't be Alias, without Vaughn.

I'm so glad someone else see's it this way. I was sitting there going there is no way he is dead. Syd was also to calm when they went to move him out of the hospital.

i sure hope you guys are right... i don't want him to die...but again like you guys side we know he is alive... she knows he is going to call her one of the upcoming episodes... i cried when i saw his shot.... (n)

I have been so upset since last night that I searched the web and found this great site this morning. Should have been here sooner. But I am feeling much better now seeing the theory.

They cannot kill off Vaughn like that, must be something behined it! Watching the two of them, the chemistry, has been so enjoyable, they ought to give Vaughn back to us!

And yes, Syd was just too calm all the way through. The look she exchanged with Jack...

All im saying is that theres to many conflicting evidence to suggest that he is actually dead, i mean come on syd was not that torn up at the funeral, i mean she was bawling when she found danny dead, but here she is and she's pregnant with his kid i mean she'd be havin a break down if he was really dead!! And also to add further evidence that he's not dead on another alias site which i think was alias media you can find pictures of jen and michael on set doing a scene in which she is totally huge i mean humogous and wearing clothes which he wasn't wearing in the first ep. So i think its okay to presume that he's actualy alive and in hiding for a little while..but this is just my opnion.

u can find the pictures that im talking about at this website:
http://alias-media.com/modules.php?name=co...album=258&pos=0

I thought that picture was part of last nights episode. When he takes her by the hand and they go visit that guy about getting the book. If you noticed they either had her from the neck up or behind a purse or something.

i looked at the pictures, and they were from last night's episode :( so we dont know for sure that they do film together in the future...but of course we'll still hope!

I thought that picture was part of last nights episode. When he takes her by the hand and they go visit that guy about getting the book. If you noticed they either had her from the neck up or behind a purse or something.

You are totally right. We only saw a head shot of them in the ep. I don't know what to think. Everyone was way too dry-eyed for a funeral

Am hoping Vaughn is still alive. There has been so much back and forth with Syd and Vaughn I think its time to keep them together.

Everything is possible in the world of Alias. We have seen people come back from the dead... ^_^

The caption (in French) next to the picture says that it was Vaughn's last episode on Alias.

Back