Season 5 I think we all know (or really hope) Vaughn is alive

oh then maybe i was wrong. I still believe however that he's not dead and will be back later on i the season i mean it's not alias without vaughn.

maybe everyone is just saying that along with the magazines because they dont know everything and that's just what they've be told so they could think its his last ep. but jj is just keeping it a secret that hes coming back.Does this make sense????lol

okay, this just occured to me. remember when ashton kutcher said "punk'd" was over and done with? but that was just a punk in itself?

maybe this is the same type of thing. everyone is just assuming the worst and the rumors keep escalating. what if the producers, writers, etc, are just letting everyone think what they want so that when michael DOES come back to the show [because he's signed through NEXT year], it's a major surprise?

i definitely think he's alive. not a single doubt in my mind.

In a interview I believe on august 2 of this year Michael Vartan said the following (sadly I only have the interview in german but I will translate the most important, although this particular interview was quoted on this boards before)

Alias ist sehr beliebt, wird das Abenteuer weiter gehen?

MV: Wir sind nun bei Staffel 5 und werden weiter arbeiten, ohne dabei groß auf den Erfolg der Serie zu schauen. Wir stehen noch alle unter Vertrag. Meiner läuft auf 6 Jahre, Jennifer Garners auf 7. Die Produzenten sind schlau, sie werden uns nicht sagen, ob es das letzte Jahr ist, oder nicht. Wenn die Zeit gekommen ist, werden sie unsere Verträge lösen.

[/b]ND: Ist es nicht schwierig, mit jemandem zusammen arbeiten, mit dem man mal zusammen war?[/b]

MV: Nein, gar nicht. Das ist sehr persönlich und ich möchte nicht darüber reden. Wie einige Leute wissen, sind wir sehr gute Freunde. Das war der Fakt bevor wir angefangen haben uns zu verabreden, und er ist es heute noch. Da war niemals eine Feindseeligkeit zwischen uns. Nichts kann unsere Freundschaft zerstören.

Well Vartan says that he is currently busy with the fifth season and that he is signed on till a sixth season, and Jennifer Garner till a seventh season. He also states that it is completely in the hands of the producers if there will be a sixth or even seventh season. Also the decision to drop or add characters are fully in the hands of the producers so he really never knows for sure what will happen.

In reply to the second question wich is about his relationship with Jennifer Garner he states that they are still very good friends and that there whas never any animosity between them and notting will distort the relationship they have. Combine this knowledge with the hints in the first episodes and things JJ abrams, Micheal vartan and Jennifer Garner said in other interviews and I think it is very unlikely vaughn is really dead although till the season is over or Vaugh is really back you will never be really sure ;)

okay truth be told i've been watching earlier episodes this morning and everytime i see him i want to cry. its like this instant reaction or when i see her cry so yes i'm a weirdo. but i don't think he's dead nobody ever stays dead on ALIAS i mean they can't start a new trend. so i think hes okay i don't know where he is but i think hes alive

I hope he's still alive! It will be terrible if he really is dead!!!!!!! I couldn't handle Alias without Vaughn... I would still watch it, but it wouldn't be the same.........

wow shes really starting to show alot......if they do flashbacks w/ her in them its gonna b hard to get away with.

I think he is really dead.
:(

I think we will see Syd really breakdown later. Now is totally focused on their baby and finding
out what he was doing. I think M. Vartan is really gone. It is really ashame too.
He could have really been interesting this year.

Yeah !!! Jen producing, directing ,pregant and married to Ben.
THat doesn't leave much room for Michaels character on this show.
Man I'm going to miss the sexy French guy.

That jacket Jennifer was wearing looks like the one she was wearing at the hospital, but she does look huge. Anyways, Sydney was crying at the hospital. I want Vaughn to be alive as much as you guys, but JJ said to look for clues and I think I found one. When Sydney was talking about names for their child she mentioned Clementine, Vaughn said that it was a campfire song. The chorus for Clementine are something like this;

Oh my darling, Oh my darling, Oh my darling Clementine,
*You are lost and gone forever*, Oh my darling Clementine

Please don't kill me! :hide:

Rosy lips above the water ever morning just at nine, you are lost and gone forever
Oh my darling Clementine...

He is defently not dead, its ALIAS! :smiley:

Jack and Syd is hiding him somewhere to find out who he really is before langley takes him. Maybe he's with Irina!

so in the german interview he says hes signed up for the fifth season? but then how cud he b dead. and y are some interviews saying that they r trying to sign him up for a few more eps this season?

yes ang yes again!! you are so right!! alias is the best tv show EVER and i belive that JJ never would take Vaughn out of the serie!! as you said, no vaughn, no alias. and when you said that about they had to fake his death to protect him, I realisde something!! I didn't cry nearly at all when I saw the first episode, and you know why I didn't?? That's beacuse I knwe that vaughn wasn't dead!! I knew that he would come back again, because vaugn is vaughn and you just can't kill him=)!!

alias in my heart
sydney and vaughn in my heart=) ^_^

Back