I Want A Kid

First off, I am very relieved that this wasn't a serious thread. Kudos for being silly. *grins*

Secondly, I am heavily reminded of a classic story arc in Calvin and Hobbes.

Third, a few interesting tidbits. I know a five year old who flies ultra-light aircraft and drives a hummer very, very well (on private land of course). Comparatively, my own grandmother is in her late nineties and has never driven or piloted a vehicle. I myself am a pretty good driver, no tickets, no accidents, nothing, for my entire driving record. I also am fully capable of flying most aircraft, although I lack my license and have never performed a landing or take off.

~Dune~

First off, I am very relieved that this wasn't a serious thread. Kudos for being silly. *grins*

Secondly, I am heavily reminded of a classic story arc in Calvin and Hobbes.

Third, a few interesting tidbits. I know a five year old who flies ultra-light aircraft and drives a hummer very, very well (on private land of course). Comparatively, my own grandmother is in her late nineties and has never driven or piloted a vehicle. I myself am a pretty good driver, no tickets, no accidents, nothing, for my entire driving record. I also am fully capable of flying most aircraft, although I lack my license and have never performed a landing or take off.

~Dune~

Heh heh. I remember that arc. I just spent awhile trying to find my favorite car-related C&H gag to share with you guys, but I didn't have any luck with that. I did find this FANTASTIC piece of fan art though:

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/227/1/1/Best_Friends_by_spacecoyote.jpg

(Credit goes to Space Coyote)

They just made pygmy goats a legal urban pet here in Seattle, and for a second I thought that's what this thread was about! xD

Back