Season 3 I WANT TO KILL HER!

OKAY...

ITS NOT EVEN THE FACT THAT SHES MARRIED TO VAUGHN

(i am SOOOOO over that...Syd + Wiess look pretty cute together)

HER FAKE BRITISH ACCENT IS MUCHO MUCHO HORRIBLE!

SHES JUST COMPLETE AND TOTAL BIOTCH!

I WANT HER DEAD

I HOPE SOME HOW SHES WORKING WITH SLOANE AND DIES...

SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i dont wanna kill her...i wanna see syd kill her...or maybe i see her jump off a bridge. hmmm any thing else any one can think of lol

Yeah, her accent is kind of annoying, the way it keeps popping in and out and what not, but hopefully she'll have to take a few (ok, a lot) of business trips and leave.

OMG! Her accent is HORRIBLE!!! Its not even believable! gahh!! She is so irritating...Sydney is so much prettier and so much sweeter than Lauren is that its just annoying to believe that she could take the place of syd...they should have gotten someone somewhat up to par with syd so that the competition would be interesting but Lauren is DEFINITELY not cutting it!

I know, I know - we all hate her. I mean, if you're a fan of Sydney's which we are - you have to hate Lauren. BUT come on - she's not going to get hit by a bus or anything - SHE'S A BAD GUY! That has to be it, it's the only logical explanation. Somehow, we'll find out that she's in it with Sloan, and she's also behind Sydney's disappearance and that she drugged Vaughn or something. There is NO WAY IN HELL she is going to stay with Vaughn. Not unless the writers of the show are on serious drugs. (n) lauren (y) sydney!

oh man. don't even get me started on lauren. when i first heard her speak i was like, the heck? when i realized she had an accent, made her even more retarded to me. and she is such a b.tch, i can't stand her. especially after the briefing where her and syd argue and she tells vaughn she can't stand syd or whatever. oh man. throughout the whole ep i was like, ahh what a b.itch! i hate her! and yes, she is quite ugly. and the eyebrows? okkkkkkay...

ya i don't like her either..and that accent...ugh it makes me wanna pull my hair out...she seems so fake around syd...just the way that she talks and shes always like kissing vaughn in front of syd...when they were talking about how like its hard for syd and he wanted for lauren to give her another chance..i kept expecting her to say "well i won, i got the guy" ya i dont know she jsut seems full of it

lizzie

Actually, that is her real accent, isn't it? I think I read that she was happy they were letting her use her regular Australian accent on the show. But I could be wrong..

You know what I think is going to happen eventually? I don't think Lauren will turn out to be "bad", like Irina was. But she seems like kind of a stickler for the rules, and I think things between her and Vaughn will turn sour when she does something STUPID, something that might be technically "right" according to the rules of the agency, but something that is morally wrong and could endanger Syd or someone else (think Haladki - remember how much he annoyed Vaughn?) It's obvious Lauren has issues with Syd, and I think she'll be unwilling to bend the rules for her, which will completely piss Vaughn off and be the beginning of the end for their marriage.

Just my predictions... ^_^

yes, that australian accent really bothers me. (and, like everyone else, i mistook it for british. oops.) if they don't explain it character-wise, i will just have to assume that melissa george is just not a very good actress. i know this sounds mean, but if the accent doesn't make any sense for a character, then it must be the actor/actress. her father is a senator from virginia, so she's at least half-american, as leah pointed out to me earlier. therefore, unless she was raised in australia or has an australian mother, i'm going to have to come to that mean conclusion. grr.

it's just extremely distracting and i don't like it.

but to quote the-one-who-shall-not-be-named, "I HATE HER." :angry:

I think Lauren is cute and her accent interesting. I was reserving opinion on her until she said she hated Syd for being condescending and arrogant. Now I feel justified in not liking her. Still, she has tried to somewhat make up with Sydney and Weiss said she was a good person.

Look at her perspective. She fell in love and married a guy whose dead girlfriend suddenly materialized. She must feel pretty threatened about something that was no fault of hers. The marriage could fall apart gradually based on those fears (let's hope) or

She could turn out to be a double-agent sent in to neutralize Vaughn and smooth the way for Sloane. Only time will tell.

yes i agree! anyone who says anything bad about syd MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god i was yelling "wtf is you problem b****!" at ym tv when she was calling sydney arrogant and stuff. grrrrrrr. yeah i was also trying to like her and stuff.. but now i won't ever. and i hate her eyebrows. syd is soooo much better! eyebrow b**** YES!

Yeah definatly not a fan of her. When she was bashing Syd I was like No! you dont! Then her and vaughn kissing *SHUDDER* that was just plain wrong. I cannot even stand an entier season of that let alone one more episode of it.....
And at some point didn't someone from the show say we will grow to like / sympathize with her. How will that ever happen with her insane hatefulness and ... well GR i dont like her. The sooner she leaves the better...

Seanman2326 said:
OKAY...

ITS NOT EVEN THE FACT THAT SHES MARRIED TO VAUGHN

(i am SOOOOO over that...Syd + Wiess look pretty cute together)

HER FAKE BRITISH ACCENT IS MUCHO MUCHO HORRIBLE!

SHES JUST COMPLETE AND TOTAL BIOTCH!

I WANT HER DEAD

I HOPE SOME HOW SHES WORKING WITH SLOANE AND DIES...

SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i dont wanna kill her...i wanna see syd kill her...or maybe i see her jump off a bridge. hmmm any thing else any one can think of lol
:lol: ok, I've posted like the same Lauren-bashing stuff that I hate about her several times and don't feel like typing it all but I totally agree with you! She sucks, I hate her, she's a b**** and I'd be more than willing to kidnap her and dump her in hong kong or somewhere if Lauren Reed were a real person....as it is, I'd feel just a bit bad about doing it to Melissa George....just a little. :P

I seriously thought I was going to be sick when she kissed Vaughn. *shudder* And I was furious with her after she was saying all of those things about Syd! I tried to give her a chance like some people have said we should, but I couldn't do it. :lol: It was way too hard for me.

her character's ok, but the only thing i don't like about her is that she keeps INTERFERING during conversations. i mean, when she and syd were having that little "debreifing argument" she kept interfering her and she interfered vaughn's explanation too before :(

Lauren may have interrupted Sydney several times, but Sydney screaming over Lauren was not exactly admirable. I understand that Sydney is angry and frustrated, but I wish she would just lose it and get it over with, rather than act like an immature high-schooler who lost her boyfriend to a popular cheerleader. I used to think Sydney was so cool because she was focused, determined, and persistent. It's hard to watch her fall apart slowly. She's losing it, and I've gone from feeling sorry for her to thinking her situation is just pathetic. C'mon JJ, cut Syd some slack already.

I hate lauren (not melissa george) i actually tried to give her a chance and then she goes off sayin sh** bout syd i got really angry lol

when i first saw her i thought she looked like a child sittin in a seat for some odd reason in the cia lol :lol:

Not to b mean to melissa george or ne thing but i think jennifer is much hotter and her accent does kinda of annoy me but i dont hate it like sum words she says get on my nerve :P

Back