I was able to see the premiere early...

I was able to get the series premiere online early, I'm not going to post the URL unless Charlie says I can because I don't want to create any problems with downloading and stuff. But I wanted to say that it was really good and you can totally tell that JJ directed it.

Warning - Spoilers, nothing that would really spoil the episode for you just mentioning some stuff I noticed you might want to know. I don't want to say it and then have someone freak out at me because I didn't warn them first.

I was actually suprised to see two people from Alias on it. Well, I think I saw Greg but the lighting wasn't very good so I couldn't really tell if it was him or not And the guy who plays Kendel (who's name escapes my mind at the moment) is in it... his character is a little odd.

Honestly, I love JJ cause he brought us all Alias but I really don't know how long this show is going to last *ducks the flying tomatos* Yeah, I know, don't diss JJ he knows what he's doing. lol. But really, some of the stuff isn't very belivable... but I guess that is kind of the point since they are lost, lol.

Anyways, the series is worth watching in my opinion and I intend to. Not only cause JJ created it (which is a huge bonus because it must be good. lol) but also cause Dom's in it. ^_^

It's not whether you can say "This could happen in the real world." Obviously, Alias couldn't. My husband ( <_< ) isn't willing to suspend his disbelief and enjoy the show. I am. The question is whether the series is self-consistent and hangs together (doesn't do something so stupid or violate it's own character/consistency in such a way that you're thrown out of your suspension of disbelief). I've heard that the series looks intriguing and I'm looking forward to checking it out. I might change my mind, but it certainly has a good pedigree. ;)
✌️

I will most definitely see this show ... but like I have said before ... and been discussing ... how many seasons can these people stay LOST?

Alias_Gay said:
I will most definitely see this show ... but like I have said before ... and been discussing ... how many seasons can these people stay LOST?
[post="960289"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, yet another good point is brought up. I swear if the ending of the series is so cliche that they are "miraculously found" or something like that.... *shakes head* I just don't know what I'd say, lol.

i saw the preview, and im definately going to watch it. I really love how jj makes his shows 'movie' like. Anyway i dunno if it will last, but im interested to see if its any good.

I expect they've come up with some pretext as to why, where, & how they're "lost"--and how they stay "lost." (as in why they're not found or no one's looking for them) I expect if/when they're found, it won't be a "miracle"--actually, that should be the easy part. ;)

Sydne Bristow said:
I was able to get the series premiere online early, I'm not going to post the URL unless Charlie says I can because I don't want to create any problems with downloading and stuff. But I wanted to say that it was really good and you can totally tell that JJ directed it.

Warning - Spoilers, nothing that would really spoil the episode for you just mentioning some stuff I noticed you might want to know. I don't want to say it and then have someone freak out at me because I didn't warn them first.
I was actually suprised to see two people from Alias on it. Well, I think I saw Greg but the lighting wasn't very good so I couldn't really tell if it was him or not And the guy who plays Kendel (who's name escapes my mind at the moment) is in it... his character is a little odd.

Honestly, I love JJ cause he brought us all Alias but I really don't know how long this show is going to last *ducks the flying tomatos* Yeah, I know, don't diss JJ he knows what he's doing. lol. But really, some of the stuff isn't very belivable... but I guess that is kind of the point since they are lost, lol.

Anyways, the series is worth watching in  my opinion and I intend to. Not only cause JJ created it (which is a huge bonus because it must be good. lol) but also cause Dom's in it. ^_^
[post="957524"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
SPOILER

Ya it was Greg before ya know what happened to him

END SPOILER!!!!!!!!

Ya i saw the Pilot too but legally because David Fury, and producers of the show were at the Comic-Con and they had a pannel and they previewed the ep. So Dominic Monhagan was there and the too other main characters...I think Kate and Jack I dunno the lead guys name but they were there with some of the producers of Alias and Lost and they went into stuff on the show and they just wanted to say one thing: POSSIBLE SORTA SPOILER

The thing hunting them is NOT a dinosaur.

END SPOILER!!

So if you have any questions with Lost I can help ya out too. I shoulda just use the tags now that I realize it :rolleyes:

[Added spoiler tags ;) - V]

i got the first two eps of lost its sweet, i cant wait for it to be on every week. I got me a new Wen Night show. Terry O'quein (spelling might be off) is really odd i agree in this show but thats great I like him on this show.

Maybe if jj keeps making shows and gives his "clan" of actors parts in these shows he could be the kevin smith of tv. :D

Yeah, I downloaded it too! :lol:

Watched the first 2 episodes, thanx to BitTorrent...

I usually don't do that (downloading shows AFTER they air seems fine to me)... what's the difference between that and TiVo?

Anyways, I still will watch the show from the very start. Something might have changed (like for the Pilot of Joey, the neighbor was originally way prettier, it was gonna be played by Ashley Scott...)

Yeah, I got to see the preview at the ABC Premiere Weekend last weekend, and it was amazing. It totally kept my attention all the way through, I can't wait until it airs so I can see it again. JJ did a great job, and the casting is fantastic. Newcomer Evangeline Lilly is going to blow up with this show I'm betting.

The only problem I have with it, like other people have said, where can this show go? There's only so much that can happen on an island to a select group of people.

I'm looking forward to it. Good work JJ!

lenkid said:
The only problem I have with it, like other people have said, where can this show go?  There's only so much that can happen on an island to a select group of people.
[post="1002581"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Depends on how imaginative you are. ;)

most people i know cant understand why alias has gone on so long. i keep on telling them its jj. lost will be good just because jj is the co-creater

It looks good and I need something to hold me over until January but for the looks of it I'm wondering how long it will stay.

I mean I love JJ and I think he is a genius but none of his shows have really been HUGE hits. I mean yea all of us wierdos are obsessed with Alias but it has never been anything like Friends or ER or Law & Order or anything ya know?

But we'll see after tonight. I might have to re-evaluate my assessment but that is just what I think for now.

Back