Season 5 I will continue to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipopy

Cadet
I have decided that despite what happens with MV and....mv....I will continue to watch the show. Simply for the fact that if we all stop watching the show will get cancelled. If MV doesn't return till the final episode of the season...so be it. I will be bitter towards ABC, and all other PTB - including JJ - and will never invest in any of their tv shows, movies again. I don't want the show to get cancelled because if it does then there is 0 chance of ever seeing MV on the show again. At least if we get through the season there is a slight chance he'll return...

MY CHANGE OF HEART: They removed Vartan's bio from the ABC website and his name has been removed from the credits. ABC and JJ can kiss my arse because the way they have lied to the fans is absolutely HORRIBLE!!! I will never watch another JJ or ABC show again!!!!! Hey PTB, guess what finger I'm holding up right now ???

hasta la vista!!

~ipopy

I think a lot of people feel that since this is almost certain to be the last season anyway, then why bother watching it through if they don't feel that it is going to be worth their while.

I think a lot of people feel that since this is almost certain to be the last season anyway, then why bother watching it through if they don't feel that it is going to be worth their while.

On the offchance that the show can be saved....and MV will return - that will make it worth my while. If we continue to watch ABC will keep the show on the air and maybe just maybe at the end of the season we'll see Syd, Vaughn and Izzy walking off into the sunset, its not the ideal scenario - Vaughn not returning till the end - but its something right ?

Again I don't want this to downplay my extreme disappointment in ABC if Vaughn doesn't return till the end, but if they cancel the show midseason and go dark permanently - we won't get any closure and thats even worse.

~ipopy - rambling...just a little :blush:

The way I see it, there are so many far worse things to watch on television. I will always watch it because I'm almost always at home when it's on, and it's the best thing on television at that time.

Even if it is not as good, it will always be reasonably fun to watch. And I'm really looking forward to the new characters.

I will watch till the end ... I am not giving up on "alias" ... I just cant wait to see where they go with the new characters ... ;)

I will watch till the end ... I am not giving up on "alias" ... I just cant wait to see where they go with the new characters ... ;)

Me too! I just know that the moment I stop watching, something interesting is gonna happen and I'll miss out. I want to see how the new characters play out. A lot of people aren't giving them a chance. :P

Me too! I just know that the moment I stop watching, something interesting is gonna happen and I'll miss out. I want to see how the new characters play out. A lot of people aren't giving them a chance. :P
Alias fans never give new characters a chance.

The second a character is cast, seven thousand threads pop up on this site about how ugly the actors are. Then after the character's first scene in the show, seven million threads pop up about how mean the character is to Sydney.

It's just the way it goes.

I'll admit, Nadia was a silly introduction to the show, because Sydney didn't need another long-lost relative. However, I am excited by the new characters this year. But already people are saying stupid things like, "I hate Rachel's character because she's wearing Syd's hairstyle." Honestly, that is so childish and lame.

And then they go and do things like start petitions to get the actor fired (as they did with Melissa George).

The second a character is cast, seven thousand threads pop up on this site about how ugly the actors are. Then after the character's first scene in the show, seven million threads pop up about how mean the character is to Sydney.

I'll admit, Nadia was a silly introduction to the show, because Sydney didn't need another long-lost relative. However, I am excited by the new characters this year. But already people are saying stupid things like, "I hate Rachel's character because she's wearing Syd's hairstyle." Honestly, that is so childish and lame.

And then they go and do things like start petitions to get the actor fired (as they did with Melissa George).
Whaaaat?!?!?! That's terrible! I know we didn't like Lauren, but had they not put her in the show, all the same old people would get boring.

Hi. Please just limit your talk to yourselves and the show, instead of pointing fingers at other fans and giving each other gold stars for being so much better people overall.

As the old saying goes, if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all.

Thanks.

I'll admit, Nadia was a silly introduction to the show, because Sydney didn't need another long-lost relative. However, I am excited by the new characters this year. But already people are saying stupid things like, "I hate Rachel's character asbecause she's wearing Syd's hairstyle." Honestly, that is so childish and lame.

Wow, despite how mean that is, it just goes to show how passionate Alias fans are about their show. I'm sure that campaigning was nothing compared to the MV back lash - that definitely gives me hope.

MY CHANGE OF HEART: They removed Vartan's bio from the ABC website and his name has been removed from the credits. ABC and JJ can kiss my arse because the way they have lied to the fans is absolutely HORRIBLE!!! I will never watch another JJ or ABC show again!!!!! Hey PTB, guess what finger I'm holding up right now ???

hasta la vista!!
~ipopy

I kept telling you guys that him being listed in the premiere meant absolutely nothing. TV shows do this all the time. I am certainly not surprised.

I kept telling you guys that him being listed in the premiere meant absolutely nothing. TV shows do this all the time. I am certainly not surprised.

Oh gawd I have never felt so betrayed...I have to keep reminding myself its just a tv show. Buts it not just that he's gone that has upset me, but how it went down. Both JJ, JG and MV went on record saying the rumours were false!! Until I get a straight answer from ABC, JJ, JG AND BA, I will be boycotting all their movies, tv shows and future projects. I never believed JG and BA had anything to do with this...never, never, never...now I believe it. Now I believe that the plague that is BA is the source behind all this. I'm sorry I know actor bashing is a no no but I am so extremely angry right....

Its just a tv show its just a tv show its just a tv show.....breath in breath out breath in breath out...

I'm with those of you holding up the finger...

And just to be clear- any girl that runs around saying things like, "They are calling me the new Sydney" is asking for it. First she has to earn the nickname, then she can wear the hair do. That is just my opinion.

But then again, I'm in the "don't watch the show if the creator/PTB lies to the fans" camp. I just think the entire situation is dishonest. Those of you staying to watch, be very careful. Alias has always been about plot twists, but this year I'm afraid they really are selling the viewers a lie.

I CANT BELIEVE IT. im with the keep watching it peeps, though. you dont know what JJ has planned.
hopefully MV will come back. he beta or ill b very upset. :( thats my opinion neway.

I CANT BELIEVE IT. im with the keep watching it peeps, though. you dont know what JJ has planned.
hopefully MV will come back. he beta or ill b very upset. :( thats my opinion neway.

oh please ... if you dont keep watching you will never know what JJ has in store for us ... ;)

btw who is BA??? :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back