Ian McKellen

It would be kinda wrong for Ian to take that role, I mean, rather cast someone else, cuz he will always be Gandalf to some ppl, and the world is confused enough about the HP LOtR thing, that would just make it worse!!!

What is Ian's next project, doeas anyone know?

X3? I would hope so, actually I read something as to the next movies coming out for the actors but I can't remember I'll look into it if you'd like!

Nad said:
No, he won't be Dumbledore, in fact Ian said that he and Richard had a fight prior to his death, something about Richard saying he didn't like Ian's acting. Weird huh?
Really? Richard Harris...That brat! how mean! Ian's better than HIM! geeze!

Michael Gambon...interesting...hmmm...I still want Ian

Yep, there are some stuff in HP that came from LOTR, like the dementors are like the Ringwraiths and the giant spiders are like Shelob. There's some other stuff too, but I can't think of them right now. :lol: :blush: :blink:

There are millions! Voldemort/Sauron, Wormtail/Wormtounge, Death Eater/Ringwraiths, Harry/Frodo, Dumbledore/Gandalf, Aragog/Shelob, the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.......

i love sir ian mckellen he's such a great actor especially in the lord of the rings, isn't it amazing that he's dubbed by the queen, i think it's pretty cool and he deserves to be

Nad said:
There are millions! Voldemort/Sauron, Wormtail/Wormtounge, Death Eater/Ringwraiths, Harry/Frodo, Dumbledore/Gandalf, Aragog/Shelob, the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.......
I noticed that too...and I read an interview with her and someone asked her about that...she said her ideas were entirely hers and had no connection with LOTR...but I don't know if I believe her...there's way too much to be just coincidence...:errm:

Back