C & C iBomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
zBomb.jpg

for all my bomberz out there... CnC

Have a bit of respect guys, someone's just put some of there time into doing things like this, if you dont like it offer some constructive criticism and some advise what you would do to make it better. Comments like it sucks isnt adding anything good is it.

Ive seen this on a couple of peoples posts and it needs to stop for little while, when new members look at it they will straight away think that its not a very friendly place to be and leave

Stellar said:
Text sucks.

what is this a hatefull place now?
come on guys lets be nice CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is what u all need to work on

on the other hand nice job man i agree tho the text just needs a little bit of work. keep working on it

work on the text pick a font that is easier to read (the middle bit) and maybe splash some colour then youll have a very good tag there good job keep it up

It's too messy because I can barely see what it is, if it's an arab guy, you really need to be educated.

omg. it's like, stellar! itz clear that i kno the basics, and itz clear your anal suppository birth control pills are making you act like a complete bish. effeckt iz jus dik riding

You should have been banned a while ago. You wouldn't say any of that **** to my face. Plus, you are probably a nerd. Just leave because you are not wanted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back