Season 5 Ideal ending

Jujupiter

Cadet
My ideal ending :
- Sydney starts a family with Vaughn and Rambaldi-Prophet 5-spy baby and they give up the "spy felgercarb", I mean, the CIA
- Jack flees with Irina (it looks like he's gonna kill Devlin, so I guess he'll need to escape from the US)
- Sloane dies
- Nadia... hummm, don't really care about her
- Renee gets back to my lovely country, in Paris, she falls in love with a rich man and she becomes a famous actress in France (hummm, definitely impossible)
- Thomas Grace becomes gay and flirts with Sark, who became gay as well (lol ! definitely impossible too !!!)
- As everybody is gone, Rachel leads APO, alone

-Irina has been working for the CIA, in a black ops division. She joined prophet 5 so she can get a cure for nadia, look out for syd, and to clear her name/end the organization.Bill Vaughn will turn out to be the head of prophet 5 and he's the one that set irina up for all of those CIA agents killings, she's been trying for 20 years to clear her name and end prophet 5. The 12 men Irina supposedly killed actually were bad CIA agents. Jack will kill Devlin because he works for Prophet 5. In the end Irina will clear her name and jack/irina can finally get back together.

-Syd and vaughn will marry, and leave the CIA for good.

-Dixon will finally avenge his wife's death by killing clone Francie.

-Nadia will come out of her coma, and get to know her mother.

-Sloane dies by the hand of jack, because sloane tries to kill irina after learning nadia is not his child, and its proven that nadia is really jacks daughter.

-Sark, will work for Irina again, although Irina is playing everyone, shes working for the good guys. Sark will meet his maker by the hands of vaughn.

-There will be a final fight scene between anna espinosa, where syd is on the verge of death by anna then irina and nadia bust in and kill the bitch with guns a blazing.

Last true revelation: this whole time, Jack Bristow was the ultimate bad guy. Everyone else has been his pawn... but as the events of the seasons unfolded, Jack's heart softened and he changes his mind, turning his back on his endgame. :D

Hmmm.... I would have to say my ideal ending would have to consist of:

- Vaughn and Sydney, miraculously reunited, off to start a new life with their daughter, Isabelle.
-Sydney can be an English lit professor. And if you read the prequel series, you would know Vaughn majored in economics and international relations. So he can be a professor of that.

Or french. ;)

-Jack and Irina are reunited. Irina has turned good and is able to live out her life in peace with Jack and her family, AND granddaughter.
-Nadia and Wiess get married and live next to Syd and Vaughn
-Sloane is a good-guy.
-Hmmm Rachel and Tom keep working for the CIA.

Then, in a few years, we must have a spin-off, with Isabelle being an agent and falling in love with her fellow agent, Nadia and Wiess' son. heheheheh

As much as I love Sydney and want her to finally be happy... in the end, she'll just become an agent trainer for the next generation of spies.

:idea: if they decide to make a movie after the series is over, it could be a big thing with all our favorite baddies! I can see the promos now: Five year anniversay of a spy-free life, Sydney Bristow returns from work to find Rachel Gibson waiting on her doorstep with news that the CIA needs Bristow's help. Everyone's favorite baddies have been extracted from US custody and have come together to [enter evil master plan].

I am not sure why I want this, but this is my fantasy ending (kind of heart wrenching, but i have a few kinks to work out):
-I would love it for jack to turn bad (cuz he always has been, DUH!)
-I would love it for Irina to do something bad (maybe even to sydney, especially because she loves sydney SO MUCH!
-Vaughn comes back to be with sydney, but either vaughn or Isabelle (sydney's baby) will be killed by some evil person.
-WAIT! go back to jack! we find out he was a tripple agent or something and he actually likes sloane and was as bad-ass as sloane all along!
-Sloane does something bad (because you know he's been wanting to ever since the CIA made him be good and let him not be in jail (that was retarded, stupid, gay, idk EVERYTHING WRONG! and our country would probably do that in real life, too!))
-What else? idk. i definitely want gina torres back (I think thats her name! anna espenosa!)
-and finally, i want the derevko sisters to wreak some havoc (non rambaldi related) on the US... JUST FOR FUN!

ya, that is kind of a not-so-happy-ending like you guys have been writing, but i want to almost piss myself again like last season, and the season before that, and the season before that (especially), and the season before that (kind of especially, too).

SORRY! that was really long! but I would also love for the show to have a movie come in a couple years later! i had to write a movie for one of my classes, and I am doing "Alias: the movie", but it will be nowhere as good as the movie will be! but I want them to still be spies in the movie! anyways, i REALLY like hearing your guy's fantasy endings! keep writing!

I am not sure why I want this, but this is my fantasy ending (kind of heart wrenching, but i have a few kinks to work out):
-I would love it for jack to turn bad (cuz he always has been, DUH!)
-I would love it for Irina to do something bad (maybe even to sydney, especially because she loves sydney SO MUCH!
-Vaughn comes back to be with sydney, but either vaughn or Isabelle (sydney's baby) will be killed by some evil person.
-WAIT! go back to jack! we find out he was a tripple agent or something and he actually likes sloane and was as bad-ass as sloane all along!
-Sloane does something bad (because you know he's been wanting to ever since the CIA made him be good and let him not be in jail (that was retarded, stupid, gay, idk EVERYTHING WRONG! and our country would probably do that in real life, too!))
-What else? idk. i definitely want gina torres back (I think thats her name! anna espenosa!)
-and finally, i want the derevko sisters to wreak some havoc (non rambaldi related) on the US... JUST FOR FUN!

ya, that is kind of a not-so-happy-ending like you guys have been writing, but i want to almost piss myself again like last season, and the season before that, and the season before that (especially), and the season before that (kind of especially, too).
SORRY! that was really long! but I would also love for the show to have a movie come in a couple years later! i had to write a movie for one of my classes, and I am doing "Alias: the movie", but it will be nowhere as good as the movie will be! but I want them to still be spies in the movie! anyways, i REALLY like hearing your guy's fantasy endings! keep writing!

huh... sounds interesting, but i think i would be beyond ticked if the show ended w/ every1 turning bad. well that is w/ the exception of Sloane. We all know hes bad. He's always been bad. Thats never gonna change. Embracing that for the last epi wouldnt be such a bad thing. I def dont want Jack to become bad though. The fact that hes good but such a bad ass is what makes him so amazing. Lets see... what else? Oh yeah, I DEFINITELY DONT WANT SYD, VAUGHN, OR ISABELLE TO DIE!!! That would like ruin my life. lol. Well, it wouldnt be THAT tramatic, but seriously, how depressing would that be? Vaughn and Syd finally get back together and have their baby, just to have one (or more) of them die. That would suck beyond belief.

-syd and baby isabella reunites w/ vaughn
- jack and irina get back together
- irina was good the whole time just trying to protect Syd
-Sloane dies
- jack is Nadia's real dad
-nadia get together w/ eric who return from washington DC
- sark hookes up w/ renee
- rachel hookes up with thomas
- thomas and rachel leave APO
- Syd and vaughn still work for the CIA but only go on missions when they need to

I'm willing to have jack go bad if it means he will end up with irina. :D But I don't want Irina hurting syd anymore she did enough of that mentally and physically in season 2. :D

:trampoline: I GOT IT
ok this is whats gonna happen.
--Jack and Irina have been workin together all along.
--Nadia is Jacks daughter but Syd is Sloanes.
--Sloane really does have a connectiont to Rambaldi and so does Syd and then her Baby.
-- Jack,Sloane,and Irina are all hiding Vaughn without Syds knowledge to protect them

I think this is definitely possible I THINK. :drunk: Hows that sound?

--Sloane really does have a connectiont to Rambaldi and so does Syd and then her Baby.
-- Jack,Sloane,and Irina are all hiding Vaughn without Syds knowledge to protect them

It sounds definitely IMPOSSIBLE !

Jack and Irina can't have been working together for so long.

Please stop this Nadia & Jack thing. When Irina said "I wonder whom she got that from", it was because the writers were drunk or under drugs or something. It would make absolutely no sense that Nadia should be Jack's daughter. AND EVEN LESS THAT SYDNEY IS SLOANE'S DAUGHTER !

OK. Alias has been so incredibly dull about the storylines lately that it could be possible. But only if the writers are under drugs again.

It sounds definitely IMPOSSIBLE !

Jack and Irina can't have been working together for so long.

Please stop this Nadia & Jack thing. When Irina said "I wonder whom she got that from", it was because the writers were drunk or under drugs or something. It would make absolutely no sense that Nadia should be Jack's daughter. AND EVEN LESS THAT SYDNEY IS SLOANE'S DAUGHTER !

OK. Alias has been so incredibly dull about the storylines lately that it could be possible. But only if the writers are under drugs again.
I don't get how its impossible for jack to be nadia's father, wasn't irina pregnant right after she left jack/syd, so its not impossible. I assumed that irina was pregnant while she was in prison, and that was right after she left jack/syd.

i would'nt want sydney to really be sloanes daughter- that's so wrong! plus remember i think it was in a season 3 episode jack had a dna test done on him and sydney to confirm he was her father and he was!!!
i would like for nadia to also be jack's daughter!

I don't get how its impossible for jack to be nadia's father, wasn't irina pregnant right after she left jack/syd, so its not impossible. I assumed that irina was pregnant while she was in prison, and that was right after she left jack/syd.

Because Sloane had a paternity test to be sure that the DNA of the Passenger (coming from Il Dire, remember ?) was his daughter's. And don't tell me he faked it.

Because Sloane had a paternity test to be sure that the DNA of the Passenger (coming from Il Dire, remember ?) was his daughter's. And don't tell me he faked it.

What paternity test ? All we've got is Sloane's word, which ain't much !

A Rambaldi freak like Sloane who just happen to be the passenger's father and has thus the perfect conduit to Rambaldi is too big a coincidence to be true

We also have Irina's words in season 2 when she told Sloane that he saw himself as a father figure but that she didn't and that she saw through him, why would she tell him that if they had a child together ? Jack is the only Spydaddy ! ;)

Back