Season 5 Ideal ending

I don't get why you all want Nadia to be Jack's daughter. That would make no sense. Furthermore, being Sloane's daughter is the only thing that makes her a little bit interesting.

And don't worry, Sloane is gonna die anyway...

i would'nt want sydney to really be sloanes daughter- that's so wrong! plus remember i think it was in a season 3 episode jack had a dna test done on him and sydney to confirm he was her father and he was!!!
i would like for nadia to also be jack's daughter!
Spymommy could of fixed that test, and don't tell me thats impossible because Irina would do that if it served a purpose.

I don't get why you all want Nadia to be Jack's daughter. That would make no sense. Furthermore, being Sloane's daughter is the only thing that makes her a little bit interesting.

And don't worry, Sloane is gonna die anyway...
Nadia is interesting because she is a Derevko, not because she's sloanes daughter. I just don't like the fact that Irina slept with that garden gnome, I'm hoping she tricked him and they really didn't sleep together. :P Plus nadia deserves a good father like jack, not a meandaddy like sloane.

I think that vaughn is alive, and is just in hiding for his protection. Remember when sid was gone for those two years and everyone thought she was dead? Well when she got back and found out that vaughn was married to Lauren, she was royally pissed off. vaughn said that he's sorry but he thought she was dead, and sid said to him, "I would have waited!" Meaning that if she thought vaughn was the one who had died, she would have waited no matter what. I think that vaughn took this to heart and remembered what she said, and thats why he went into hiding because he knew that she would wait for him no matter what. I know this might sound a bit complicated, but i bet you anything that i'm right. and if im not, and vaughn turns out to really be dead, then i will have totally resented ever getting into this show so much, just to be disappointed in the end by some stupid ABC executives. if they were smart and would listen to the shows MANY fans, and maybe put alias in a little better time slot, then maybe its ratings would go up!

I'd like to see the second-to-last scene to be Syd/Vaughn going into a lovely home and talking about how they are about start a "normal" life with baby Isabelle and talking about great that will be. Then the final scene is a college-aged Isabelle, sitting at a table outside (like Syd) and being approached by a older Sark who gives her a card and recruiting her to the "CIA," which somehow the writers will make clear that she is oblivious to her parents former life, and that she wants excitement. The older Sark will tell her that she cannot tell anyone about this offer, family friends, etc. Then Isabelle will communicate with her expression or a gesture that she is going to in fact contact the person we know is Sark. Then fade to black.

I just think the idea of leaving the show with the idea that history is likely to repeat itself would be interesting.

danny comes back for syd they live happily ever after with the baby
vaughn stays dead
nadias is really jack daughter
slone is ramboldi
irina is good and re-news her marraige to jack
nadia will come out of her comma and start going out with sark and have kids

thats what i think for the endding and the and later on
:eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-syd and baby isabella reunites w/ vaughn
- jack and irina get back together
- irina was good the whole time just trying to protect Syd
-Sloane dies
- jack is Nadia's real dad
-nadia get together w/ eric who return from washington DC
- sark hookes up w/ renee
- rachel hookes up with thomas
- thomas and rachel leave APO
- Syd and vaughn still work for the CIA but only go on missions when they need to

^^ oh yea! That's the perfect ending!! I <3 your ideas!!

Back