Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dont know

• Total voters

cinders

Cadet
Everyone always tell me I am idealistic, but I reckon everyone is, I mean don't most of us think that we can change the world?
I dont necessarily believe that perfection can be reached but i think that the world can be dramatically improved if tht makes sense. :rolleyes: :angelic:

I have dreams and imaginations that would never come true in a billion years. Like Michael Vartan being my cousin. ;) Yeah, I'm that crazy.

I definitely tend to idealize things, but I've also learned that nothing in real life is ever perfect the way it is in your head, so you just have to deal with that.

ms.katejones said:
I definitely tend to idealize things, but I've also learned that nothing in real life is ever perfect the way it is in your head, so you just have to deal with that.
[post="1056604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i think when you are young and naieve you always think that the world is a wonderful place, then you learn about your first war, become committed to believing you can change the world, then finally you give up thinking that people will never change . But maybe its the fact that some people try is what creates the balance from the collapse of the world. In that way I do believe that everyone makes a DIFFERENCE!!! :smiley: :rolleyes: :woot: :redhair:

Depends on the day. Somedays I wake up and think 'I can make the world a better place' by doing this, that and the other or whatever, and other days I'll wake up feeling totally worthless. So sort of.

Jai

My philosophy is that you hope for the best in people, but prepare for the worst. I think over the years, I find myself getting more and more cynical, and becoming closer and closer to Jack Bristowe's mentality.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
My philosophy is that you hope for the best in people, but prepare for the worst.  I think over the years, I find myself getting more and more cynical, and becoming closer and closer to Jack Bristowe's mentality.

Xin Li
[post="1057774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol everything can be related back to alias. :redhair:

ALIAS_RULES said:
I'm not really idealistic, I don't think that something is impossible for me. I work hard to achieve my goals.
[post="1058132"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thats a good point, but how about viewing that the world can be changed and that you can change the world. What is life without dreaming? :blink:

just_her said:
nope i'm really not. Everyone tells me I'm jaded about so many things. I dunno. Life sucks then ya die, right? :smiley:
[post="1070156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeh thats kinda pessimistic, but we might as well try and improve it, i try and make others lives better whilst mine is going down the drain

Back