Ideas for a short film

Frogboy_Lives

Stabbifies When Cranky
OKay for my latest Digital AV assigment I have to plan and shoot a short film, it can be just about anything (except a mocumentry), problem is I have no idea what to do.

Any ideas guys?

Ok, 2 characters, we'll call them michelle and Sidney ;) work for MI 6 and have to go undercover in Peru and Texas to find 2 halves of a triangle that when pieced together shows a map of the location of an important flower whose balm makes you immortal. ;) You didn't say it had to be original :lol:

LMAO!!!!!
k so wat about this girl(call her urrrrm syd LOL) and this guy call him vaughn!!! anyway syd is like the leader of the mafia!!! and vaughn works for the CIA / MI6/5 anyway, syd normally gets sum other dude to pose as the leader because she wants to lead a normal life but has to be a mafia dude cus she is in the line of being one, her father was one, her fathers father was one etc, so she has to and she meets it half way!!!!
anyway she has to meet up with sum1 hu needs help, so she goes to the meeting sits on a close by table and listens to them via headphones (pretnedin she's listening to music) and she can speak to the pretned dude too!!!! anyway she's all like close to the pretned dude and this other guy (that needs help, lets call him greg) anyway greg is like evil and was just pretending so he could assasinate the pretend dude!!! and well he does it and everyone else runs and syd is gettin usered away via her body guard but she's like no!!! cus she was close so she pulls out a gun and is about to shoot the assasin (greg) in the head!!!! all this time the cia/MIwateva were listening in!!!! and well they assemebled in the place, and she looks around and is like grrrrrr but keeps calm and she's about to shoot him but see's her boyfriend vaughn....
k tell me if u want it LOL!!!!! this is felgercarb!!!!

y don't u steal sum1's idea from the fanfic place???

what about a kid finds a frog ... brings it home, hides it for grandma ... frog gets out of box ... gets to the kitchen ... into grandma soup ... screaming and yelling ... and then frog goes out the window into the street ... kids laughing at grandma ... happy ending ...

Alias_Gay said:
what about a kid finds a frog ... brings it home, hides it for grandma ... frog gets out of box ... gets to the kitchen ... into grandma soup ... screaming and yelling ... and then frog goes out the window into the street ... kids laughing at grandma ... happy ending ...
:rotflmao: :sideroll:

Back