Identity

oooooh i'm filled with KRAZY (with a K) thoughts so i need to transfer them to something = IDENTITY..
new chapter yay for me...but i have no idea what number it is so i'll go ahead n put 6

Chapter (6)

Vaughn got into his car and put his head on the steering wheel.
"Oh God."He moaned. Thinking about the night he had to spend with Sydney.
"I'm not that bad" Came a voice from behind him. He jumped and turned in his seat, Sarah was sitting in the backseat clutching a magazine which was called CosmoGirl.
"Jesus. Where did you come from?" He asked breathlessly. Sarah grinned.
"Truthfully?"She asked. "Russia" She laughed loudly and Vaughn joined in sarcastically. "I told Syd to meet us at the house, so drive on sir" Vaughn clenched his teeth, put the keys in the ignition and started the engine. As he started to drive out of the car park, Sarah climbed through the car into the front. Her hand brushed against a dangling picture of his wife which fell to the floor.
"Ooops hope that wasn't important" She said, sliding into the seat and placing her foot over the picture.
"Yeah actually it was important. Can you pick it up please?" Vaughn said, trying to concentrate on driving. Sarah reached over and turned the stereo on, putting it on max volume.
"Sorry what?"She shouted over the music. Vaughn hit the stereo hard but it refused to turn off. "Wow there. Someone needs to calm down." She joked, fully aware that she was annoying Vaughn more than he could stand.

As Vaughn pulled into the driveway of the safe house, he saw Sydney's car. Lights were on in the house and he gulped as he cut the engine and took the keys out of the ignition.
"Yay. Home sweet home" Sarah said. Pushing the door open and hopping out. She ran for the house and rang the doorbell. Sydney opened the door and smiled at her sister.
"Hiya. Come in to our HOUSE" She said emphasising the 'house'. She glanced over to Vaughn's car and their eyes met, but she merely stood aside to let Sarah in and then shut the door. Vaughn sighed and then stepped out of the car, locking it as he strode towards the front door. He knocked and Syd opened it. He opened his mouth to speak but she had already moved away and into the kitchen where Sarah sat eating Twinkies. He closed the door behind him and trudged into the lounge.
This is gonna be a long night. He thought, flopping down onto the sofa. He grabbed the TV remote and turned it to the sports channel where he knew there was a hockey game.
"Vaughn!" Sydney shouted from the kitchen. "Vaughn! Get off your butt and come and help me cook" Vaughn switched the TV off and strolled into the kitchen. Memories of his first night at Syd's house came flooding back to him and for a moment he thought they were together again, but then he caught Syd's hard stare and knew it wasn't true. Sarah, who had finished her snacks, walked past him, whsipering "You gotta tell her". He watched her and she padded down the hall and into a room. He was suddenly aware that this was the first time he had been alone with Sydney since she came back to the CIA.
"Uh...you want any help?" He asked, coming to stand beside her.
"Yeah..I..could you just stuff the vegetables in that pot" She said, gesturing to the cut up carrots and green beans and then to the black pot that was full of boiling water.
"Sure" He said, picking up a handful and dropping them into the pot. Water splashed everywhere.
"Try putting the cutting board to the pan and then scraping them in." Sydney offered. Vaughn nodded and did as he was told. Once that was done he turned expectantly to Syd.
"Could you cut up the chicken now. There are knives in that drawer." She said, never looking at him. Vaughn obliged again and opened the drawer. Inside were various knives, he picked up the biggest one he could get and then grabbed the chicken. He put it on a cutting board and then began hacking away.
"Ow! S**T!" He yelled as he drove the knife into his finger. Sydney turned quickly and saw the bleeding.
"Oh god. Here, sit down. I'll get something to stop the bleeding" She said, setting Vaughn down on the couch and running into the bathroom to get some towels. When she got back to Vaughn she wrapped them round his bleeding finger and then pressed down hard on the wound. He didn't flinch.
When they were sure the bleeding has stopped she took away the towel. The cut wasn't that deep and it didn't need medical attention.
"I'll get a band aid" She said, getting up and going into the kitchen. She came back with a box of plasters and peeled one off, wrapping it gently round Vaughn's finger. She took his hand and looked into his eyes. THe moment lasted for what seemed forever before Sydney got up, attempting to leave the lounge. Vaughn didn't let her go. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto the couch and back into a passionate kiss.

Sarah popped her head round the corner and saw Syd and Vaughn kissing. SHe smiled to herself and retreated back into her room.
"My work here is done" She thought to herself.

what do you think? its been a while since i updated so you probably don't even remember the beginning. OH well.
Also maybe this should be in Romance Fiction.....ah well who cares...
adios amigos
:Ph34r:

this is the only one of my fics that I have yet to update so I might as well go ahead and get on with it. I'm meant to be doing an English assignment but who cares......lol.

Chapter.....something

Syd woke up, feeling the sunlight beaming onto her face. She yawned and stretched and then turned away from the window with the sunlight glaring in. The sunlight was reflecting off the mirror and she could barely see in front of her. Squinting her eyes she saw Vaughn lying next to her. Her heart began to race.
What had she done? She jumped out of the bed, pulling the sheets with her. She ran from the room, leaving Vaughn alone on the bed. She found Sarah in the kitchen pouring milk onto her Lucky Charms.
"Morning sister." She said cheerily. Then she noticed Syd's scared and worried expression. "What's wrong with you?" Sydney just stared at her, unable to comprehend what had happend last night.
"I....you...w...what happened?" She asked, her eyes constantly flicking down the hall to check Vaughn wasn't awake.
"What you mean your night of passion?" She said, trying to supress her laughter.
"But Vaughn has a wife!" She said, trying to believe it wasn't true.
"But he loves you!" Sarah said, mimicking Sydney's voice. "Oh and Kendall rang. We are on a mission. Whoo hoo. You and me sister. Working together. The forces of goodness. And you know what the best part is? We're going to Portugal!! I've never been there but it has good beaches apparently. And good nightlife in.......ah where is it? Vilamoura!! Its like a harbour and it has clubs all around. Happy Hour at the TNT Bar!! I did some research!" She said, excitedly. "Oh, downside is Pretty Boy has to tag along with us. Again...we are a family." Syd looked horrified at the thought of having to spend more time with Vaughn, especially after last night.
"I'm going out. I need fresh air." Syd said making her way to the door.
"Not like that your not. Put some clothes on woman!" She said. Her head buried in her bowl of cereal. Syd ambled past, heading for her room. Without looking up Sarah shouted after her. "Clothes are in my room, first in the right." Syd looked amazed and relieved at the same time. She did not have to risk seeing Vaughn again.

Vaughn stumbled into the kitchen, where Sarah was refilling her bowl with Lucky Charms.
"Where's Syd?" He asked looking around the house.
"She went for a walk."
"When is she going to get back?" He asked
"Who can say? The world is a mysterious place." She stuffed a spoon full of Lucky Charms into her mouth. "mm american foof if goof" She said her mouth full of cereal.
"About last night. Repeat nothing to anyone...." He was interrupted by his cell phone ringing. He picked it up and flipped open the top. "Hello?" His face went white.
"Yeah, I'll be back tonight. Sure. Love you too." He said and pocketed the phone.
"Who was that?" Sarah asked, already knowing full well who it was.
"THat was my wife." He said, quietly. "I have to go."
"Whoa there boy, wait. You can't go anywhere."
Why not?" He said looking confused.
"Cos we're going on a mission. Whoo hoo Vilamoura here we come!" Vaughn looked dsibelieving.
"I can't go. I have to be with my wife." Sarah smiled and looked up at last.
"Technically you will be. Syd has to be your wife for a week while we do the mission. Sorry." Vaughn flopped back onto the sofa. His face was a mixture of pleasure, confusion, anxiety and pain.

well thats all for now. I have to go and clear up my room, my mum has gone pyscho!! lol. Hope you like it.

he can leave his wife if it is Lauren......she just doesn't deserve to be with him. BTW Vaughn had a different wife at the beginning of this fic called Olivia but under the circumstances of Alias S3 starting in England I have taken it upon myself to change his wife to Lauren because it's just.......it fits in better with the story. And remember that it is Kendal not Dixon who is the director of their thingy at the moment...cos I began this unaware of Dixon's promotion.Anyway...everyone has left me at school so I am going to update this. Here goes:

Chapter whatever:

Vaughn flipped his mobile phone open and dialled a number. His face was grim and he narrowed his eyes at Sarah who was smiling as she read Teen People.
"Hey, Lauren. I'm really sorry about this but just after I hung up Kendall rang me to tell me I had to go on a mission for a week in Portugal. I'm really sorry that I have to do this but I promise that I will be back soon and I will take you out for a meal." Vaughn frowned as he heard Lauren's reply. "Yeah. OK. Bring you back something nice. Sorry. Yeah. Bye." He hung up again and glared at Sarah.
"Don't shoot the messenger." She shrugged. Then she turned her attention back to the magazine, laughing at picture of Justin Timberlake. "This guy's a fool. Plus what is going on with his facial hair and everything? And what was the whole thing about dumping Britney. Poor girl....she didn't need that. But anyway he doesn't deserve her. Did you hear her knew song 'Everytime' don't you love it? I do...I'm thinking about buying the album but money is tight at the moment. Hey, 'dad' why don't you just give me some money so I can go out and buy it. I think it's a good idea." Vaughn turned away from her and trugded back down the hall to get dressed. He heard Sarah laughing at him as he walked away.
When Vaughn went back into the lounge, Syd was sitting with Sarah, pawing through past issues of TeenPeople that seemed to have appeared from nowhere. Syd and Sarah were laughing together as they pointed out pictures of celebrity couples and celebrities without their usual layers of make-up. He stepped tentatively in front of them, leaning down to see what they were laughing at.
"Hi." He said, nervously. Syd looked up slowly, and smiled.
"Hey." She replied. Sarah sighed loudly.
"Is there enough tension in this room?" She muttered under her breath. Syd and Vaughn both caught what she had said and looked away from each other quickly. Sighing again, Sarah got up and walked away from them.

Ok I have to go for now...because my IT teacher is closing the IT room and I have no access to the computer until I get home but I have to watch Top of the Pops when I get back and then Friends (final episode) and Big Brother...even though it will be rubbish. Anyway...please tell me what you think. I will update again soon.

Back