Identity

carby87

Cadet
Hey everyone!!!
I have read so many great fics about what happened and i was inspired to write!!!
I was soooo upset by the finale, i had to write something about it!!!
I hope some of these things come true for the finale!!!!
Hope you like it aand please let me know what you think and if you want more!!!!
Thanks
Enjoy!!

The last thing she could remember was the sound of the other car. That in that moment her entire future could be ruined in one moment. As she lay there unconscious all she could picture in her mind was a dress, a beach and offcourse Vaughn. Just then sirens began to appear and she was brought back to reality by one phrase

“First of all my name isn't Michael Vaughn”

She lay in the wreckage and continued to call out Vaughn's name but no one responded. She feared the worst, that he was either dead for severely injured but suddenly she heard his voice, it was distant but it was him. Sydney began to hear other voices, yelling and pulling someone out of the car. As the voices became distant again all she could hear was Vaughn's voice screaming, “I love you, I will be back for you”

After a few minutes Vaughn's voice disappeared and she realised that he had gone. She began to open her eyes, only for a second but she could see she was being pulled from the vehicle to safety.

“Miss, you are going to be ok”, the ambulance driver, said as he continued to inject her with various types of needles.

“Where's Vaughn? ”Syd said softly into the man's ears so he could hear her.

“I'm sorry who?” The man said confused, he didn't see anyone in the car with her.

“My fiancée, the man who was driving the car”, Syd responded nearly on the verge of tears at the thought of him lying somewhere not knowing where he was or how she was doing.

“You were the only one in the car”, the man said quite harshly trying to emphasis his point that she was the only one in the car.

“Your wrong” As she was about to continue she looked at her hand and saw that her engagement ring was missing and began to frantically search for it in her pockets hoping it had just fallen on somewhere. “Were is my ring”, she asked.

“What ring?” The man responded as he checked her temperature and blood pressure as they began to drive into the Santa Barbara hospital.

“Miss, you might have suffered some kind of memory loss from the crash. We will figure it all out when we get there”, the man said as pulled into the front of the hospital and pulled her out of the vehicle and into the hospital where two doctors were waiting for her.

'I'm not crazy”, Syd screamed at the top of her lungs.

“We know. We are just going to run some test. Miss Bristow you should consider yourself lucky, you could have been killed. Someone must be looking out for you”, the doctors both said in unison as they wheeled her into an examining room.

“I need a phone. I need to call someone”, Syd said trying to remove herself from there restraints.

“Later, right now we need to check you out”, the doctors said giving her a sedative to calm her down.

As she began to float away she was back in the place she was when the car had hit. It felt so far away, he felt so far away. The dress was on, her hair all tied up and a beach full of roses, a priest and him. As she began to walk to him, music began to play in her mind, and she began to realise it was her wedding day. As she approached Vaughn she could only hear the words “I love you and I will be back for you”. Just then she reached out her hand to try and find his but she could make it. She finally took his hand with hers but was brought back to reality by the doctors.

“What did you do to me? Send me back”, Syd said as tears began to fall from her eyes.

“Sydney, we gave you a sedative. It should wear of in a minute,” the doctor said optimistically.
“It was all a dream. It felt so real”, Syd said sadly.

'It will all come back to you soon. I do have some good news for you though, we received your test results back, congratulations your going to be a mom”, The doctor said happily but retracting it a little bit, as he saw her face drop.

“I'm pregnant”, were the only words Sydney could muster up at the moment.

As Vaughn sit in the dark, he couldn't get the image of Syd lying in the car out of his mind. He always knew his secrets would get him into trouble but not Sydney. What is she was injured or worse dead. He would never get to explain to her, who he really was and why he had to hurt her like this. Just then a dark figured emerged through the door.

“Mr Vaughn”, the deep voice said softly.

“Show yourself”, Vaughn said confidently, not scared al all.

“Soon. Should I call you by your real name”, the voice said knowing that would get Vaughn's attention.

“You can't scare me”, Vaughn responded smiling as the figure began to show itself more.

“What about Sydney?” the voice said sounding like it was grinning in the background.

“You stay away from her”, Vaughn said starting to become aggressive.

“Don't ask twice”, the voice said softly and sarcastically.

“If you lay a hand on her I will kill you and I promise you no one will stop me”, Vaughn said getting all worked up, trying to loosen his restraints so he could perform the threat he just stated.

“Your aggressive aren't you. The irony is for someone you love so much, she doesn't know you at all”, the voice said plainly.

“You have no idea who I am”, Vaughn said as the figure emerged and walked closer to him.

“I know more about you than you can imagine”, the voice said softly into Vaughn's ears.

“Who are you”, Vaughn asked confused how this person knew who he was and he had no idea.

Just then the figure took it's mask off and as she turned around and showed her identity to Vaughn. As Vaughn looked closer the only words that exited his mouth was

“Oh My God…

Loved it!! *rubs hands together* hope this really happens! Wait.. or DO I? *strokes chin*.... hmm ... Get back to me on that one.

VAUGHNIE!! :cry:

Who is it?! Who is it?! Ahh! Great!

PM me please!

More soon!!

*pokes at people to reply*

xo laur :Prop:

P.S. nOice av!

OMG! WHO IS IT!? I NEED TO KNOW!!! Aaaaaah! :blink: And Syd's pregnant. Oh God! This looks interesting. :smiley:

Great Start
Cant wait for more

:smiley:

PM ME!

Good introduction.

I have one nitpicky thing to say, which is that a lot of the times you're using your, when you should be using you're.

Remember, you're is short for you are. So if thats what the sentence is supposed to mean, use that ^_^

Nice intrigue so far, keep up the good work.

oh my GOd dont tell me its lauren!!!! please NO!!! or irina maybe??? oh God.. this is killing me! francie???

great start! please PM me! i am super intrigued!

holy mother of god i love it
great beginning
can i please get a pm when u update??? thanks
update really soon
Moni xOx :angelic:

Back