Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

If Alias ends, do you think the site will?

Discussion in 'Comments' started by kylo4, Jun 19, 2003.

?
  1. 1) Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2) No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3) Don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kylo4

kylo4 Rocket Ranger

I hope it doesn't, even though everything has to come to an end.
    kylo4

2. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

it might since we all talk about alias here and if the show ends, we wouldnt be able to do that anymore. the admins could use this forum to track the stars of alias and follow their work or something though

3. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I'm think AllAlias.com will be around for at least a while after Alias ends. Charlie will be able to explain it best (since it is his site) ;)

4. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

Something I posted in the Admin forum earlier this month:
    AllAlias.com is a great and thriving community and I don’t want it to die when Alias does (not that it will anytime soon), if at all possible. Alias is and likely always will be the core of this site but I would really like to look for ways to try and make this site still a viable one after Alias is no longer. One possible way to do this is to try and branch out into other shows and/or other forms of entertainment.

I’ve had multiple theories of ways of doing this, from things like making a point of featuring other spy-related TV shows and movies to other more drastic ideas. I don’t know what direction to go in, but I do know that the community that exists here is too good to let die. And again, I know Alias isn’t going to be dead anytime soon. However, the sooner we branch out (in whatever form, and in however small steps), the better chance we have of continuing to thrive. Yet, I don’t want this site to loose focus at all. It’s all really tough to consider sometimes.

5. spy_girl21

spy_girl21 Rocket Ranger

i wouldn't really worry about alias ending anytime soon. But i voted no. Because i'm sure there'd be something to talk about here at the forums.

6. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

yah! great idea charlie! and i hope alias stays around for a couple more seasons but i know i will still have my internet home here!!thanks!

7. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

I've been to other message boards and whatnot and this is the freindliest one I've been too...which is why I spend A LOT of my time here...It's like a home and I always feel comfortable...if Alias goes I'll keep coming back...it's way too much fun here!

8. nance

nance TUMS

Thank goodness Charlie! This is my home sweet home and I'd be lost without it! I've been to other boards but this one is by far the best and I have a family :D

9. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

nooooooooo it cant go away! it wont! :D

10. feeling_like_a_spy

feeling_like_a_spy Rocket Ranger

I hope it doesn't, since we're all like a family here