If Angel Goes Its Goin Out With A Bang!

Spike

Cadet
According to spoilerslayer.com Buffy will swing by in the finale if SMG is available and it looks like she will. Dawn will be in another episode in early May and in that same episode we will se the return of Darla and Dru. Sounds like a lot of fun.

According to spoilerslayer episode 21 may wrap up the W&H storyline and episode 22 will be a lot more personal. Dealing a lot with Angel and Spike's future togther, Buffy, and the Illyria story. Gotta say Illyria is really starting to grow on me. She's like a child and Wes is sort of the dad/older brother.

I know others don't care so much, but I hope Buffy returns. And Dru and Darla! Wowee!

I can't wait to see what goes down with the Senior Partners. Hope their a**es get kicked!

Spike, gotta disagree with you on Illyria. Well, partially. I like the character, but HATE that Wes has to play "big brother/dad" to her. Poor, poor Wes. Can't he even be happy for more than one episode?

If we end this season we may get a happy ending for Wes. I doubt we'll ever get a happy ending for Angel or Spike. It's what the story is about, they've done so much harm and they have only begun to do some good. I doubt we'll see either of them shanshu even if we do get season 6.

Did I miss an episode? The last I saw, Illyria had just realized she was stuck on Earth. I thought Smallville was airing twice the last few weeks in a row. Was Angel on???

That's right, it's on hiatus until April 14.

OT--but I need a favor from someone out there. I know this isn't the place for it, but here goes. Can someone please tape "Origin" for me (April 21)? My VCR no longer has the capability and I have an end-of-class reading that evening. No way of getting out, and I don't want to miss a single epi. Please! (<--Note desperation.)

I am so excited for the finale, i know im gonna be sad coz ive been watchin Angel since it started! I really hope they do sort out the Shanshu phophecy and Dru and Darla will be back thats gonna be mad, and Buffy that will be good, Ive heard Andrew will be returning for another episode, thats gonna be funny! omg im so excited for the finale Joss whedon knows how to go out with a bang, im sure none of us dissapointed!

jlovesalias said:

OT--but I need a favor from someone out there. I know this isn't the place for it, but here goes. Can someone please tape "Origin" for me (April 21)? My VCR no longer has the capability and I have an end-of-class reading that evening. No way of getting out, and I don't want to miss a single epi. Please! (<--Note desperation.)
Will a DVD recording do?
:confused:

Oh God....I have signed every petition on the planet to get Angel carrying on.. It's not as good as it once was and can hardly compare to the greatness of Buffy but there are still so many things to complete that you just can't do with the time left in the season unless they extend it to maybe a double season of 44 episodes. lol. I mean I wanna find out who the shanshu propecy is about....Spike or Angel...or maybe some other vampire no one has heard of...yet!! Oh well, if it does go out (which it most certainly will) then I hope it goes out well, maybe with a reunion of all the cast. BTW what ep is everyone on? I just saw the one with Andrew coming back to get the psycho slayer!! dana or something!! lol. BLESS ANDREW I LOVE HIM!!

verdantheart said:
jlovesalias said:

OT--but I need a favor from someone out there.  I know this isn't the place for it, but here goes.  Can someone please tape "Origin" for me (April 21)?  My VCR no longer has the capability and I have an end-of-class reading that evening.  No way of getting out, and I don't want to miss a single epi.  Please!  (<--Note desperation.)
Will a DVD recording do?
DVD recording will work, too. :notworthy: <--me to anyone who will help me out!

jlovesalias said:
verdantheart said:
jlovesalias said:

OT--but I need a favor from someone out there.  I know this isn't the place for it, but here goes.  Can someone please tape "Origin" for me (April 21)?  My VCR no longer has the capability and I have an end-of-class reading that evening.  No way of getting out, and I don't want to miss a single epi.  Please!  (<--Note desperation.)
Will a DVD recording do?
I think I can work it out for you if you don't mind a slight delay. PM me with your address.
;)

verdantheart said:
jlovesalias said:
verdantheart said:
jlovesalias said:

Will a DVD recording do?
I think I can work it out for you if you don't mind a slight delay. PM me with your address.
;)
:lol: And here I was thinking it was THIS week! :lol: Well, I'll be ready again next week. ^_^

This is kind of random, but did anyone notice on Angel last night that when Illyria was talking about the other dimensions, she mentioned one that "contains only shrimp?" That's the exact same thing Anya said on Buffy when she was talking about the other dimensions! :lol: I thought it was a nice touch. (Although Illyria is no Anya. In fact, I don't like the character at all - it's an unoriginal idea, and I miss Fred.)

Spike also asked what the new group is called and said he assumed they weren't the "Scoobies." It's nice to still see a few Buffy references every once in awhile. But I guess we won't be seeing many more, will we? :(

Yeah, those references made me smile too. I'll miss this show just like I miss Buffy. I hope Joss is able to get another show on a network that will continue this great slayer universe storyline.

I like the way Spike suggested "Angel's Avengers" and Angel kinda looked like he was considering it. :lol: It seemed in this episode like they were starting to hit it off more. Gunn's getting his punishment for what happened to Fred, huh?

As far as the W&H stuff, it was just as I suspected, the whole idea was to lull Angel & crew into complacency . . . but Spike wasn't ever really into the complacency bit.

I noticed the shrimp thing too. I don't mind Illyria too much, I'm interested in seeing where they go with it, but they don't have a whole lot of time to explore "her" now.
:(

If you get the opportunity, take a look at this week's Entertainment Weekly (April 23, 2004), page 68. Ken Tucker writes a nice piece (although he is critical of it in places, his points seem valid) on the ending of this great series. Just like us, he too is saddened that it is being taken away before its time. He praises the cast, especially David Boreanaz and Amy Acker, as well as Whedon's creativity. Very nice article for a very good show. I think we'll all miss it.

Back