If He's not Vaughn...

I wasn't so sure either, and that's after watching Season 5.

I might also add: Why does Sydney still call Micheaux, Vaughn, even after he has been identified as Micheaux?

I wasn't so sure either, and that's after watching Season 5.

I might also add: Why does Sydney still call Micheaux, Vaughn, even after he has been identified as Micheaux?

I wonder if Bill Vaughn was Michael's adoptive father, or was he the alias of the mathematician that Prophet 5 was interested in? How does someone go from being a mathematician to a spy? :blink:

I thought that Mike's real name was going to be 'Michel Michaux', but it turned out to be Andre Michaux. :P

I gave him the nickname 'Naughn' ever since he explained that his name was not Vaughn. It fits with the nicknames like 'Arvin Cloane'. ;)

Yes, why are we supposed to treat him as if he was in the witness protection program? His father and him were in danger of being found by Prophet 5, so they needed new identites. Prophet 5 knows who Naughn is now, and his father is dead. What would make using his real name a problem? Monogrammed shirts? :lol:

Well basically Vaughn's father changed their names because Prophet Five was killing all of those people involved in the project. At the time, Vaughn was a baby, so he was too little to remember being called Andre Michaux... he's just always been Michael Vaughn... does that make any sense?? lol...

Back