Season 3 If Kendell has been gone for 6 months...

I think they said he left....or was that Dixon got promoted six moths ago...so maybe he is working there....I need to rewatch the season premire...

thenewlindens said:
Then why did he answer the phone when Syd called the CIA?! Remember when he said "get to the safe-house, remeber how to get there" ? EHE?!?!? What is that about? :thinking:
i thought i heard something like it took vaughn 6 months to get CIA clearance to get syd.

Bradhadair said:
i thought i heard something like it took vaughn 6 months to get CIA clearance to get syd.
I don't remember anything like that (don't have access to my recording here)--and they wouldn't wait that long!!! Finding her was important and they'd want to find out what was up with her as soon as possible, not months later.
;)

ok, why didn't the cia send sydney for regression therapy so she could maybe see what happened to her. The first thing the cia would do is see if sydney was a threat. they woudl have sent for for a phsych test, regresson therapy etc. before she would ever be put into the field. is the cia slacking or soemthign? they better put her through regression therapy next episode to see if we can find out what the hell happened to her!

verdantheart said:
Bradhadair said:
I don't remember anything like that (don't have access to my recording here)--and they wouldn't wait that long!!! Finding her was important and they'd want to find out what was up with her as soon as possible, not months later.
;)
i think it was something i heard at nother place. anyways, i agree. 6 months is a long time for clearance.

Bradhadair said:
6 months is a long time for clearance.
Actually, it might not be, depending on what you're being cleared for and the level of the clearance. Some levels of clearance require in-depth investigation and interviews. However, because Vaughn held a clearance before, the process should go more quickly. But Vaughn didn't necessarily have to have a high-level security clearance to talk to Sydney. He knew the basic facts already and the only fact that he was learning was that she had been found alive. They apparently didn't fill him in on what had happened to her father, for example. So he really wasn't a heck of a lot of help to Sydney--and I'm not sure how helpful he could be to the CIA, either (perhaps it was that he served as her handler). They should have sent Weiss (since Dixon was probably too busy with divisional matters).
;)

verdantheart said:
Bradhadair said:
6 months is a long time for clearance.
Actually, it might not be, depending on what you're being cleared for and the level of the clearance. Some levels of clearance require in-depth investigation and interviews. However, because Vaughn held a clearance before, the process should go more quickly. But Vaughn didn't necessarily have to have a high-level security clearance to talk to Sydney. He knew the basic facts already and the only fact that he was learning was that she had been found alive. They apparently didn't fill him in on what had happened to her father, for example. So he really wasn't a heck of a lot of help to Sydney--and I'm not sure how helpful he could be to the CIA, either (perhaps it was that he served as her handler). They should have sent Weiss (since Dixon was probably too busy with divisional matters).
;)
i think they sent vaughn because of their relationship. i think that now that syd is back, vaughn won't be too helpful because he's not going to be as close to syd as he was. but depending about vaughns two years, the clearance can take anywhere from a week to 6 months. maybe it will be explained why kendall answered the phone.

Back