If Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner...

Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Location
Brisbane, Australia
SydB_JenG said:
but if when the show started it wasn't JG and MV...I still think the show would be really good and we'd be just as in love with the actors as we are with JG and MV...
I agree if they didn't put JG in as Syd, oyu wouldn't autimatically go and say well I think JG should have been cast in that role. We like the show for the show and I just think that the fact that we are lucky enough to have JG and MV and all the rest in their respective roles is just such a bonus and adds a flair to the show.
 

Sydney421

Cadet
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Location
Massachusetts
I wouldn't want it any other way. Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner's on screen chemistry is just too perfect. I think the show wouldn't be the same without them. But that's just me.
 

Sydney421

Cadet
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Location
Massachusetts
glimmerofhope said:
SydB_JenG said:
but if when the show started it wasn't JG and MV...I still think the show would be really good and we'd be just as in love with the actors as we are with JG and MV...
I agree if they didn't put JG in as Syd, oyu wouldn't autimatically go and say well I think JG should have been cast in that role. We like the show for the show and I just think that the fact that we are lucky enough to have JG and MV and all the rest in their respective roles is just such a bonus and adds a flair to the show.
You know, you're right. I think that we like the show the way it is, but if the show was different with different actors, and we had never been introduced to JG and MV being Syd and Vaughn, it wouldn't matter to us cuz we wouldn't know the show any other way.
 

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
Joined
Nov 22, 2002
Agreed. Truthfully, who here can say they knew who Jennifer Garner or Michael Vartan were before Alias? If they were played by someone else, they'd still be unknown actors and we would never have known the difference.
 

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Location
Aruba
Tommy said:
Agreed. Truthfully, who here can say they knew who Jennifer Garner or Michael Vartan were before Alias? If they were played by someone else, they'd still be unknown actors and we would never have known the difference.
Yep, thats true Tommy ...

I didn't even know about JG and MV ... until Alias ... and to know that JG was in Felicity ... I don't even remember her in that ... and as for MV, he has done some movies but I can't recall him in any of them ... :blink:
 

Tommy

Seeing A Ghost
Joined
Nov 22, 2002
Alias_Gay said:
Tommy said:
Agreed.  Truthfully, who here can say they knew who Jennifer Garner or Michael Vartan were before Alias?  If they were played by someone else, they'd still be unknown actors and we would never have known the difference.
Yep, thats true Tommy ...

I didn't even know about JG and MV ... until Alias ... and to know that JG was in Felicity ... I don't even remember her in that ... and as for MV, he has done some movies but I can't recall him in any of them ... :blink:
Even if you had seen them in movies and tv, would you have remembered their name? I am highly doubtful.
 

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Joined
Jan 27, 2003
Location
Aruba
Tommy said:
Alias_Gay said:
Tommy said:
Agreed.  Truthfully, who here can say they knew who Jennifer Garner or Michael Vartan were before Alias?  If they were played by someone else, they'd still be unknown actors and we would never have known the difference.
Yep, thats true Tommy ...

I didn't even know about JG and MV ... until Alias ... and to know that JG was in Felicity ... I don't even remember her in that ... and as for MV, he has done some movies but I can't recall him in any of them ... :blink:
Even if you had seen them in movies and tv, would you have remembered their name? I am highly doubtful.
nope, absolutely not ...

Alias made them the stars they are today ... IMO ;)
 

Chooya

Cadet
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Location
Seika Tachiagaru's Soul
Tommy said:
Even if you had seen them in movies and tv, would you have remembered their name?  I am highly doubtful.
But... but... I do. At least, in Mr. Vartan's case. I had a feeling that he's gonna be someone significant in Hollywood after I watched his performance in "Never Been Kissed". The man is just dashing both in appearance and acting ability, and when the end credit's rolling, I just looked upon his name, memorize it, and go look for him on the net. There aren't so many info 'bout him back then...
 
Top Bottom