If Michael Vartan and Jennifer Garner...

Chooya

Cadet
... and the rest of the cast aren't the ones playing their characters in Alias, would it still be a good show? Say if... oh I dunno, mebbe Natasha Henstridge (sp) as Sydney, and John Stamos as Vaughn, etc.? I'm curious, really. Please feed me...

Oh, and I apologize to those who might think that this is another of those "let's spread rumours like hell crazy"-thread. Despite my undying support for both actors to be a couple, that particular issue will not be discussed here. At least, that's what I'm requesting anyway.

Thanks in adavance!

It would be different but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be a good show :smiley:
I don't know....I'm kind of glad that Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan got the part :woot: :lol:
They're good at it (y)

i think it would still be a good show but some viewers might stop watching it, because most of us are used to the cast the way it is now and they're doing a really good job at entertaining us.

Aww hell yeah, they've all made a good show for us so far. They good at bein' good too.

Glad they've all got their parts like now, I mean, even the undetailed charactes are so... good. Like Weiss... man, he's too funny.

I'm starting not t'make sense.... forgive me.

Your right I did think this was another of those threads, the topic title is kinda misleading, thats why ^_^ , oh well I'd still watch the show if MV wasn't in it but JG, Syd ;) I doubt it!

You're forgiven.. :D
And you're right... :smiley:
Every single actor of the show is good and they all contribute their own thing to the show :lol:
And they made the show like it is today...and they did a pretty good job (y) (y)

I love the storylines and the show itself ......but without michael playing michael I dont know if I could handle it.......And Jenn not playing Syd.... :woot: comeon' hahaha

:redhair: :Ph34r: :redhair: Tiffany

If J.J. and Ken Olin were still the writers, it would still be great, but I don't think it would be as good at all. I mean, you need a whole team to put together an amazing show like Alias, and I think JJ realized this and that's how he carefully picked the right actors for each postition-and he couldn't have done a better job! :D

I can't really see the show if it weren't for the present casts myself. I mean, even with a genius storyline, and those genius writers involved in it, I doubt it that any other actors would fit into their roles as the characters. I just don't get why they didn't change Vaughn's first name into something else. So it's like, he's Michael both in the show, and in reality.

... that... coffee's... not... working.

no way! i've been in love with MV since NBK! W/O him I wouldn't have ever considered watching the show, and then my life would be dumb! lol! I can't (and don't want to lol) imagine the show with out the amazing cast it has right now! It's so good! I wouldn't change a thing! Well maybe get MV without his shirt on more and then it would be perfect, but I'm not complaining! lol! seriously, my vote is for i love the show exactly like it is! lol! ~G

to tell you the truth i didn't even know who any of them were until i started watching so it would be ok i guess just a little weired since i'm so use to seeing them. but I can't picture it

If they sqitched actors right now I don't think it would be as good of a show...just because...i dunno...it would bug me lol...but if when the show started it wasn't JG and MV...I still think the show would be really good and we'd be just as in love with the actors as we are with JG and MV...

I understand what most people are saying about Michael Vartan not being able to play the part of Vaughn. Come'on it would be horrible. I have been in love wiht him since......well, Fiorile. I LOVE MICHAEL VARTAN!!!!!!!! Now I wil say this if Michael was nto on Alias he had better be playing someone like Vaughn on another tv show.

:redhair: :Ph34r: :redhair: Tiffany

i honestly don't know if it would work...well i first became obsessed with the show, then with jennifer garner, so if someone were to take her role to begin with i'd prolly b jumpin gup n down 4 thier autograph

Back