Season 4 If Olivia Reed returned

Alias_Addict47 said:
I personally did not like Olivia Reed. Her character didn't have anything special about her other than she was Lauren's mother which IMO isn't anything special at all :hmm:
I thought she was interesting as a bit character, but I don't care to see any scene or screen time wasted on Lauren and hers. Give me stuff on the principles, there's never enough time for that. Lauren's backstory and family had nothing to do with anything. Who cares.

I also hope that she is NOT Elena Derevko because then everyone on this show is connected by family ties.
Nothing against the actress, but she's not charismatic, intense, or mesmerizing enough to be a Derevko. Hmm. Mira Fulan was on Lost last week as the mysterious woman. She would be perfect.

I don't mind family members just don't bring them in as a distraction or as a cheap prop to play games with my head.

hotpot said:
If there is no mention whatsoever of Olivia Reed in Season 4, you won't find me complaining.
[post="1074462"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

couldn't agree more!! she was felgercarb and totally pointless - she just reinforced the crapness of lauren even more. the daughter was felgercarb, the mum was crpa and the dad was felgercarb. they should have just nuked the reed household during sunday lunch if you ask me! ^_^

I do think th at Olivia spiced up the Lauren storyline, but at the moment it doesn't seem like Melissa George is comming back any time soon so why bring her mother back if Lauren isn't back either.

Sean

I thought making Lauren's 55-ish mother a secret agent was rediculous. It was bad enough when the writers decided to take the easy road with Lauren and make Lauren evil, but her mom being Covenant too? Way too soap opera, seems like bad writing to me.

Leeran said:
I thought making Lauren's 55-ish mother a secret agent was rediculous. It was bad enough when the writers decided to take the easy road with Lauren and make Lauren evil, but her mom being Covenant too? Way too soap opera, seems like bad writing to me.
[post="1080103"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I couldn't agree more!

I always felt that there was a possibility that she was the 3rd Derevko... And that would be the only way I would want to see her come back -- to see how it played out... But other than that, what purpose did she really serve?... I'm not even sure...

Back