If Syd had a sister, who should play her?

SiriCerasi said:
Hmm... Sandra Bullock would be good too. But I still think Natalie Portman is perfect.
i was thinking the same thing..if she had a evil sister it should be angelina jolie.....oh man that would be great

Keira Knightley from Bend it Like Beckham, She looks speshly like Jen in this pic.

KK%20pic%20-%20

Shed b good I reckon, maybe Vaughn coulD 'handle' her too. What do you reckon she should be called?

I often daydream about being recruited to play her little sister. Or cousin or something. That's be so freaking weird though. Who am I kidding is that egotistical or what?!?!

Who the heck is Marla Sokoloff? I've never heard of her. But either Nat. Portman, or Charisma Carpenter! (I love her as Cordelia!) or me. lol.

I was totally amazed when i saw this topic on the list b/c i actually had a dream about that too! Only mine was a little bit more selfish and I dreamed that I was playing Syd's sister...I know, I know but it would be cool! It was a pretty vivid dream and basically Syd didn't know about her sister but Irina was pregnant when she "died" and the sis has been living in Russia this whole time. When Irina turned herself in, the teenage daughter comes to the US to see what the story is. She meets Vaughn when she bumps into him on the street and then later attemps a little rescue op for her mom but she's caught and Vaughn recognizes her....ooh it was a sweet dream!

Haha, now that I'm done with all that...hour and a half until A Dark Turn and I can't wait!

Ok I am in love with Liv Tyler, she's so dang cool! She doesn't really look like a younger sister, but would be a good older sister. Liv's soo cool! Se's my second favorite actress.(JG is first)

I want to be an actress so hopefully meand then Vaughn would hopefully fall madly in love with me! *sighs*
But if not me, I think Liv Tyler too b/c she looks like they could be related and is really cool!

I agree that Natalie Portman would be a good choice. She would really fit well in that role of syd's sister. Plus, I think she sort of looks like her.

Back