If Syd had a sister, who should play her?

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
I had a dream last night that I was watching Alias and Sydney had a sister. (Yes, I realize how sad it is that I was dreaming about a tv show instead of my own life, but what can I say, it's Christmas break, not a lot is going on right now. :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I was just wondering, if it was ever revealed that Sydney *did* have a spy sister out there somewhere, what actress would be good to play her? She should probably look a little like Jennifer Garner, but I guess that doesn't really matter, lots of sisters don't look alike. Some possibilities I came up with are Liv Tyler, Claire Danes, Charisma Carpenter, Anna Paquin, or Winona Ryder..(They could have her *stealing* weapons..Lol.)

Who are some others that would be good? (Yes, I know it's kind of a pointless post, but I'm REALLY bored!)

Some possibilities I came up with are Liv Tyler, Claire Danes, Charisma Carpenter, Anna Paquin, or Winona Ryder...
NONE OF THE ABOVE (n) (n) (n) I could see Natalie Portman, perhaps--I can't think of anymore right now...I'll get back to ya later.

:smiley: ok i was just thinking off the top of my mind but this person might be to old,hmmmmmmm not sure, anyway i was thinking Sandra Bullock. but Natalie Portman does sound like a good sister roll .

Natalie Portman would be good! I completely forgot about her...she even sort of looks like Jennifer Garner's sister. Plus, she'd fit in well as the "little sister" Syd didn't know about.

Does anyone remember in an interview J.J. Abrams gave a while back, that he said he'd like to have Keri Russell (from Felicity) do a guest role on Alias? Now, don't get me wrong, I watched Felicity, and I think Keri Russell was great, but can you really picture her as a spy? I can't, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to the Felicity character.

Hey, I'm new here! Looks like a cool place!

I think Natalie Portman totally would "fit the profile"!!!

While we're on this subject... I had a dream about that too!! Syd had a sister (with Jack as the father) but she was so called "normal". Irina had been pregnant when she supposedly died and the baby some how survived the car-accident... She had a reason for keeping it in the dream but I've forgotten what it was. Anyway, The Sister was one of "the normal people who goes to their normal jobs". :smiley: But she was aware of Irina's previous dealings...

She was really nice (almost too nice, though) to Syd and Jack when the family-reunion-thing happened... Made me think she was up to something. Kind of like Sark, if you know what I mean - easy on the eyes - but one heck of a bad-a$$ underneith the surface. (sorry for the language) :smiley:

Very strange dream! :smiley:

NEway, that's all I remember of it. It was fun though!

// NatEcho.

That is so weird that you had a dream about that too!! :woot:

Maybe we're both psychic, and this means that someday it will really happen! And then we can say "I told you so.."

Yeah, and we're both newbies here who recently joined! How odd is that???? Dear GOD - how did you do that smiley???? Sooo adorable!!

// NatEcho.

Does anyone remember in an interview J.J. Abrams gave a while back, that he said he'd like to have Keri Russell (from Felicity) do a guest role on Alias? Now, don't get me wrong, I watched Felicity, and I think Keri Russell was great, but can you really picture her as a spy? I can't, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to the Felicity character.
I totally agree with you. I could see Keri as Will's new girlfriend or a waitress @ Francie's restaraunt. Maybe both? oooo, or how about a new desk clerk, who also was just recruited out of college--you know little Sydney all over again!!! :woot:

I don't like the idea of Natalie. I really don't think she's that great of an actress.

I liked the Anna Paquin idea, though.

Or better yet: Me! Yes, me! I could do it! My dad says I look kind of like Sydney and I DO have a dimple on one side of my face.

alligirl said:
I don't like the idea of Natalie. I really don't think she's that great of an actress.

I liked the Anna Paquin idea, though.

Or better yet: Me! Yes, me! I could do it! My dad says I look kind of like Sydney and I DO have a dimple on one side of my face.
:P That's what they all say suga

I think Marla Sokoloff would be perfect. She is samller than Sydney and looks like her litter sister in so many ways. She is even better than Natalie because Marla looks really younger and non-aging unlike Natalie. I don't have anything against Natalie.

I'm actually writing a fan fic about syd having a sister...if anybody wants to read it its called a family affair (its in the r section, but I think I should have put it in general cuz it pretty much only language that'll end up being a prob)

I agree on the marla sokoloff as syd's sis, especially since she and jen played twins in dude where's my car. . .

This is so funny..I thought about Syd having a sister too! Only Alexander Khasinau was the father and it happened after Irina "died", and she has been trying to track down who killed her father, only to find out it was her own mother....and nobody really knows whether she is good or bad.....and then she and Sark start to work together...

:D Well..... Me??? lol i would so love to be on that show! But if I haaad to pick someone.... ummmm ooooo whats her face! Her twin from Dude wheres my car!

Back