If sydney dumped vaughn

If sydney dumped vaughn who would she date?

• Will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Dixon

• Marshall

• Sloane

• Mr.Caplan

• No one

• Total voters
turnipcouch134 said:
SARK! Just cause he's the second sweetest guy *cough cough*
You're wrong grr.... ;) Sark is the *first* sweetest and is hotter and younger than Vaughn, which means that in 10 years Sark will still be a hottie but Vaughn will be Syd's old goat...LMAO

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Vaughn, in fact I believe he and Syd belong together...

Sark is just sexier in my eyes! :D :rolleyes: :angelic:

~Bridie :cellphone:

freelancer26: This is really random, but I just love you sig. (the part about the wicked witch)
I have that song ringer on my cell phone :smiley:

Sorry! :eek:fftopic:

:thinking:

~Bridie :cellphone:

I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU EVEN STARTED THIS THREAD!!!!!!!! ONly a few months ago, we were all talking about how much we want syd and vaughn together, day dreaming about it, writing about it. Hoping with every ep that SOMETHING will happen, and now that they are, YOU"RE DOING THIS??????? Okay, I may be over reacting, but it just gets to me. I voted no one.

Sark??? HA!!!! Yeah right!!! Will??? HA!!! Yeah right!!! Anyone else? HA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH RIGHT!!!!! I'm not sorry to say, it's Vaughn all the way.

i voted no one because i think s/v are perfect together and if there turns out to be a family connection with syd and sark that would be gross.

Vaughn and Syd are destined to be together! THEY'RE MEANT TO BE! THEY'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!

I voted for nobody b/c it doesn't even seem possible that they would break up and if they do ( I doubt THAT would happen) I can't say who she'd be with.

Back