Season 3 If Sydney had a baby

IF!!! Sydney really did have a child during her two missing years, who's the father?

• Vaughn: J.J will be kind to the fans for once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will: Julia visited him in the Witness Protection Program

• Simon: They were an item, we know that much

• Sark: Okay that's kind of impossible, he was in jail

• Other: Its someone altogether different

• Syd wasn't Pregnant! The medication was just an antibiotic

• Total voters
Although it makes me sick to say this, you should probably include Sloane as an option (if you're including Sark and Will, even remoter possibilities). He DID apparently know her as Julia, after all, since she sent him the key. But I hope with every ounce of my being that nothing like that happened!!! Could anything possibly be more disgusting? :o_O:

But I don't think she had a baby at all. That would mean we'd eventually have to see the kid, and an infant or toddler would NOT fit in on Alias.

I hope its Vaughns!!!! but i doubt it!! but it would be great if it was Vaughns!!!! when Simon got killed by Jack did he say anything funnt along the lines of baby, kid, etc!! i havent seen that epi yet!!

Mad bout Alias said:
I hope its Vaughns!!!! but i doubt it!! but it would be great if it was Vaughns!!!! when Simon got killed by Jack did he say anything funnt along the lines of baby, kid, etc!! i havent seen that epi yet!!
Simon didn't say anything about a baby.

Skyligrl5 said:
ENOUGH WITH THE BABY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZE!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!! I mean, it is such a remote posibility....how the heck would they expect to fit in a baby???!!!!!! I just DO NOT think that it is going to happen (or happened really). Besides, it just doesn't make enough sense for syd/julia to have a baby.

I really dont want her to have a baby either (there probally isn't one), i like all the old action!!! i just want Vaughn n Syd back together then il be happy!!! :smiley:

Ok..IF,I repeat IF she had a baby ,she probably got pregnant before those two years :smiley: So it would be Vaughn's. *sigh* Think about what a lovely baby that would be! :D
anyways...I really don't think she got one though -_-

nance said:
syd didn't have a baby... yeeeeeeesh :thud: :lol:
THANK YOU!!! Can we just stop this!!! This is an action/sci-fi show not Days of our lives, JJ would never add a baby into the equation. It is a nice topic for a fic but that's it.

Omigod! I was telling my friend how cool it would be if Sydney had had a baby while she was missing. Then there would be like and Alias Returns....Sydney's Daughter. It would never be as good, but it would be hilariouse. Anyway, I think she either had the baby with Vaughn or Simon. (y) (n)

Back