If the cast of Alias ...

Okay, I just thought of a fun little game we could play. What you do is answer the last question, and then ask an outrageous question of you're own. I'll start.

If Jennifer Garner threw up in a bag and gave it to you, would you keep it? :lol:

now, answer... and then ask a new question ...

No, I'd throw it away and ask for her autograph.

If Michael Vartan offered to take you to a sushi bar, would you remind him of what happened to him a few days ago or would your eyes turn into hearts as you accepted the invitation?

cariosity said:
No, I'd throw it away and ask for her autograph.

If Michael Vartan offered to take you to a sushi bar, would you remind him of what happened to him a few days ago or would your eyes turn into hearts as you accepted the invitation?
haha ditto. who would want to keep someones throw up

:lol: my eyes would turn into hearts as i accepted ... while i would forget everything anyways, coz vaughn...was...talking...to...me!!!

If you saw Jack and Irina having a fight, would you intervene?

No i would make some popcorn and just stay aways and watch :rolleyes: :D

If Kevin Weisman made you choose from going on a date with him or Visiting the set of the show? :D :sly:

Nothing... I'll be too scared to watch him straight in the face. :blink:

If you were a character on the show, would you be a one of the good guys or bad guys?

I'd be a good girl. I'd join the CIA to find my missing sister that was believed to have died in a car accident but my parents never identified her body. Weiss would be my handler and then I'd eventually find out that Allison was my missing sister and I'd have to kick her ass. :super:

sorry, I kinda lost track of what I was talking about.

so, um, *clears throat*...

If Sark offered to get rid of your worst enemy if you helped him to take down the CIA, would you?

noooooooooo. my worst enemy isnt that bad.

If you thought Sark was hot, but knew he was one of the bad guys, and he asked you out, would you say yes?

I would check if Vaughn was avalaible first and if he is well then i would go out with him.He is soooo hot. 🤤 :smiley:

If Victor Garber told you that he though your teacher was hot,what would u do? :smiley: :D

ummm that depends on which teacher. if it was my history teacher (she's like super old and ugly lol) i'd probably run out of the room really fast.

if it was one of my other teachers, i would say something like "save it for irina" or i might try to hook them up so i could see him sometimes.

Sydney is mad at you because you copy her too much (ie: clothes, atitude, trying to be a spy... lol). do you take this as a complement, or try and change because she doesnt like it?

i would change everything acept clothes i like them

if michal vartan sneezed and touch your clothes would you wash them or keep them just the way they are?

That is one gross and hard desition but i would keep them the way they are but not use them. :blink:

If you found out that Ron Rifkin likes watching the teletubbies and he invited you to see it one morning,would u go? :smiley:

Hahahahaha... :D No... I'll be seriously suspicious of his motives!!! I'll suggest him to go seek some treatment!

If you you were one of the CIA agents, and you happen to be caught in a situation in which you will have to choose between Vaughn's life or Syd's life, who would you save?

Yeah, definately. I don't think she would need much help though!!

If you were asked to join the CIA, would you, knowing all the situations you may face...........including death and Lauren's hypnotism?

Well ive always wanted to join and i wouldnt let anything stop it except the fact i have to leave my family will slow me down. :confused: :D

If you found out that Lauren is your long lost sister,what would you do to her? :smiley:

oh.my.god. that is hard :lol: i might beat her up ... or possibly kill her (well, vaughn thought syd was dead, and went off and married someone ... if lauren was dead, would he marry sydney?)

would you rather meet victor garber (jack bristow) alone, or see the whole cast of alias, but not be able to talk to them?

Well, obviously, I'd prefer to meet Victor Garber alone and talk with him! (Especially if the alternative is not getting to talk to everyone else!)

If Irina had a gun pointed at you would you shoot her to save your life?
;)

Back