If the cast of Alias ...

First, Lena Olin, because I'm a big fan of hers and think she added so much to the second season as Sydney's Mom.
Second, Jennifer Garner, because I think she works so hard at doing most of her stunts and has, as a result, a buff body.
Third, Victor Garber, who is a wonderful all around actor and can do anything including musicals and comedy.

:cool:

NQ: You have been chosen to go on Price Is Right and this time you must chose a member of the cast of ALias. Who would you pick? (And not because he/she is hot) This particular show is one for a Million dollars! So think hard. Who would you want as your partner? :xmas:

i would choose...Michael Vartan...i don't know that this would count....but so i could brag 2 my friends who think he is really hot that I had met him and they hadn't. And i would like 2 meet him anyways...bcos then he could help me with my french homework :P

NQ: um....i gotta think....oh yeah....if you were in massiv massiv massiv debt, and you knew like, all the cast of alias, would you ask any of them for money to borrow, if yes, why? if no, why not? hehehe.

I wouldn't, because it's wrong to scab money of your friends. (unless of course a guy named Guido was going to break my legs over it)

NQ: You are asked by the CIA to help with one of their missions, however doing so places your loved ones at considerable risk of injury and death. Would you do it? Why/why not?

Not do it if it would put family at serious risk. They are too precious to leave out in the open so to speak.

NQ! It is the season ending finale...it's going to be a blockbuster as usual, but a current regular member is going to be killed (not Lauren), who do you think it will be? :D :D LOL

Well, if we're going no Lauren (which, by the way, is a really cruel rule there. Who agreed to that one?), then I'd have to say Sark (I hear many of you screaming at me and preparing to throw things, but I'm sorry, I just don't love him as much as Vaughn) because as much as he is a good source of evil, there are other HUGE sources of evil. I mean last episode he got knocked out by Sydney slamming him into a door. COME ON! In this business you have to be able to survive that. Sydney has gotten thrown through doors before and still kicked some serious butt, so he better buck up.

Okay, so, NQ:
JJ has come to you and said that he is going to kill off a character. The problem is, the character he is killing off is your favorite character. This is where you come in. Who is your favorite character (Not including Syd, we all love her, and she couldn't be killed off anyway) and what would you say to convince JJ not to kill him/her off?

cg said:
Jack Bristow is my favorite character. I would get down on my knees and bag! Don't kill him off! We need Jack. Sydney would be really lost, she would go insane! if you killed her father off the show!

Then...Who knows what I would do next! Maybe, I'll haunt JJ! Where he won't sleep at night. :lol: Does that sound lame? :lol:

What would you do if you crashed into Lena Olin's car, while's she stops at a red light?? (If she drives a car) :lol: Then, what would you ask?
1: For an autograph.
2: Ask, if it would be all right to take that little part, that has fallen off her car.
3: Bag her to come back to the show.
4: Follow the good rules book. Exchange address, and phone numbers, then call the police. :angelic:
Kathy

Combination of 4 and 1. Exchange details (because I'm a good little frog) and very courteously ask for an autograph (but only if she seemed to be in a forgiving mood, i'm not stupid).

or

5. Die of embarrassment. :blush: :thud:

NQ.
You are JJ. Youare are introducing a new major character. What does this character do and who should play them? (be creative people)

k, it should be orlando bloom, and he should be sarks long lost brother who falls in love with syd, but thern turns out to be part of the rambaldi prophesy and convince sydney to join him and sark in the plan to takje over the world.

fine...i guess il just have to add one....

NQ: if you personally had to kill someone in Alias, and it can be Lauren, who would it be, and how would you kill them...(be imaginative...not just "i would shoot them" be more imaginative...like you are a torturer person!)

cute_as_candy said:
fine...i guess il just have to add one....

NQ: if you personally had to kill someone in Alias, and it can be Lauren, who would it be, and how would you kill them...(be imaginative...not just "i would shoot them" be more imaginative...like you are a torturer person!)
i would kill gerald cuvee (i dont care that he was only in the one episode, i dislike him with a burning passion) as to how...

something nice simple and foolproof, i would throw him to the piranhas.

nq.

Sloane has blackmail material on you, and tells you that if you don't come and work for him, he will publish it. What exactly has he got on you, and would you work for him?

Sloane has blackmail material on you, and tells you that if you don't come and work for him, he will publish it. What exactly has he got on you, and would you work for him?

He saw me kill a police officer and yes, I'd be stupid not to work for him. :angry:

NQ JJ Abrams has asked you to write a script for Alias and it has to feature one particular member of the cast. Who would you pick and why?

probley weiss b/c he doesnt get much of a mention anymore lol

NQ:

lets say u no how u work 4 sloane now afta he blak mailed ya, if he asked ya to assassinte sydney or vaughn or some1 from the CIA preferbly sum1 u like! would u do it????

i would pretend to kill them..like, ya know like the guy in Colorblind, Syd pretended to kill him, but he like, was actually alive! :D

NQ: now that you work for Sloane, do you go to the CIA and say, "Hey, Sloane is really evil and I work for him. Do ya want me 2 be a Double Agent?" If you do, why, and wats the response of the CIA. If not, why not? Dontcha wanna be good? Dontcha?

NQ: now that you work for Sloane, do you go to the CIA and say, "Hey, Sloane is really evil and I work for him. Do ya want me 2 be a Double Agent?" If you do, why, and wats the response of the CIA. If not, why not? Dontcha wanna be good? Dontcha?

I'd be very careful if I went to the CIA with the intent they would make me a double agent, because I was blackmailed to work for Sloane who knows I killed a law enforcement officer. Other law enforcement agencies do not look kindly on cop killers...look at Irina's problems with the CIA, NSA and FBI. :angry:
So I'd tread softly and make sure I had some way to protect myself from them, as well as Sloane. :(

N.P. (next problem)
You are a double agent: you work for SVR and the CIA. Suddenly, you are told that a criminal organization--and we'll say it's the Covenant--wants information about SVR and CIA, thus, for all intents and purposes, making you...a triple agent!
If you don't do it, they will kill you. Do you think you can do this? Or is it too much? So what will you do? (Evil laugh)

This is not as simple as you might make it...think about the problem and ramifications.

wow. that's so incredibly hard it's not even funny. well first I'd have to seriously think about where my loyalties lie. So let's say (for all intensive alias purposes) they're definitely with the CIA. I'd accept the triple agent status and tell the Covanent I was working for them (I might add that Sark has done this numerous times...!) then get a message to my yummy (oops did I say yummy? ;)) CIA handler of the absolutely insane goings on. So we'd meet in that adorable wearhouse and have a little fight after which we'd make up and I'd get to throw my cell phone into the Pacific ;) (heehee this is too much fun!)

so basically I'm saying that I'd take triple agent status to save my life then try to bring down the two agencies I didn't believe it.

ok, NQ: If you answered that you'd take triple agent status and yet another agency found out about you and was going to kill you, your family and your cute CIA handler (;)) would you go another step further and take quadruple agent status? :woot: (that would be so insane! you'd have THREE countermissions for every ONE mission!!!)

dbrizz
:syd2:

DBristow said:
ok, NQ: If you answered that you'd take triple agent status and yet another agency found out about you and was going to kill you, your family and your cute CIA handler (;)) would you go another step further and take quadruple agent status? :woot: (that would be so insane! you'd have THREE countermissions for every ONE mission!!!)
I think by this point, I'd just say ENOUGH!!! and start my own organisation (taking my cute CIA handler, of course ;)).

:insert evil laughter here:

nq-

Now that you've gone into business for yourself, tell me a bit about your organisation. Are you good or evil (or both)? Who are you allied with, if anybody?

You're right. We are getting somewhat silly. Sorry I started it. As to your question or premise
Now that you've gone into business for yourself, tell me a bit about your organisation. Are you good or evil (or both)? Who are you allied with, if anybody?
I'm with Irina, of course. Part of my job is watching Sydney to be sure nothing happens to her. I report directly to the Derevko herself. And as an added attraction, I make sure Jack is OK. Irina's waiting for him. :woot: ;) Ergo..I'm a good guy! :angelic:
Boy I love this show.

NP: Ok I think we got :eek:fftopic: a little bit
If the cast of Alias went to Disneyland, who would you pick to go on the scariest ride? Why?

lenafan said:
You're right. We are getting somewhat silly. Sorry I started it. As to your question or premise
I'm with Irina, of course. Part of my job is watching Sydney to be sure nothing happens to her. I report directly to the Derevko herself. And as an added attraction, I make sure Jack is OK. Irina's waiting for him. :woot: ;) Ergo..I'm a good guy! :angelic:
Boy I love this show.

NP: Ok I think we got :eek:fftopic: a little bit
If the cast of Alias went to Disneyland, who would you pick to go on the scariest ride? Why?
haha, umm...well vaughn of course 'cause then when I got scared I'd have somebody to hold on to ;) :rolleyes: :angelic: ^_^ :D

well I suppose jack'd be good but he'd probably just sit there showing how completely uneventful this ride was.

syd'd be fun of course 'cause...well 'cause she's syd and she'd probably have fun

irina would be really awesome 'cause I'm sure that about half way through the ride she'd see a dire need to throw herself out of the ride and parachute to the ground below. and that'd just be entertaining

marshall!! omg I forgot marshall!! well he'd be so scared throughout the ride he'd have his head tucked down between his knees then when the ride is over he'd go create a newer, better, more efficient model of the ride...for spies only. then I'd just have to go test it out with my first choice of a scarry ride buddy, Vaughn.

;) ^_^ dbrizz

NQ: If you had a choice to be a character from either 1) Lord of the Rings 2) Harry Potter or 3) Alias, which would you choose, who would you choose and why?

:smiley:

Back