If there was a spin-off of Alias

If there was a spin-off of Alias, which character would you like to be the lead?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina

• Jack

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sloane

• Sark

• Marshall

• Dixon

• Will

• Evil Francie

• Other

• Total voters
Marlene said:
I would love an Irina spin-off! Like all what she had been doing all those years of being MIA, and if syd's nannies were spys!
Omg!! that would be awesome!! I think it would be kool for them to have a spin-off of irina and show her life as a KGB agent or whatever!~

SARK SPIN-OFF!!!
It would be perfect cos then maybe we'll be abe to figure out why he's so big in the bad business at such a young age!!! :D

I voted for Irina. I think if they did do a direct spin-off of Alias then Irina would prob have the most interesting life. Recruited as a young woman to serve her country, something which she believed was a great honor, assigned to marry and convince a CIA agent that she loved him, have his child and then betray him and convince both him and their daughter she was dead, only to come back in the most dramatic way.

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

yea me 2!!!!! i think irina rox too! despite her being evil and all (i just finished watching an aussie ep and she got wawy from the cia and is with sloane now....BOO!!)
JESS
:smiley:

Back