If there was an Alias summer camp...

there would be a krav maga and kickboxing class to teach you to fight like syd. the camp library would be filled with all the alias books out, plus books on each of the actors...what other things would there be?

Alias played 24/7, a game where you had to play spies, alias shaped food (food in the form of the word!), alias storytime, alias themed dances (for those people who like them), free Alias DVD's, an Alias support place to go to for those who are too obsessed, *coughAOAcough* LMAO!!! More to come I'm sure!

lol, yes of course aoa!!lol, also foreign language classes, mock spy trials where you have to perform the mission, disguise workshops on perfecting the art of disguise, lie detector classes helping you to beat the system and stay alive!and jo of course alias 25/7, oo in the libary books of artifacts and the world to learn of where you are off to. a special appearance by the cast, writing classes:how to write a script for alias!
-wow i want to go to this camp, i would never want to leave, id live there my entire life!!!!!(oh and a how to befriend those hot cia handlers!!LOL)

there should be a whole big cia training facility, a room dedicated to all the guys of alias, n like a medical class to refreash on all those lil bottles of stuff when you run in to some evil hospital place to rescue vaughn, accent classes to learn all those accents of english syd can pull off, and a hacking class. hrm...must think of more!

Victoria King said:
(oh and a how to befriend those hot cia handlers!!LOL)
lol...true, trtue...they need to teach us that LMAO! wouldnt it be cool if there really was an alias summer camp tho?

OMG okok, there would have to be hot cia handlers, kickboxing, decieving class, time to spend with jennifer garner and michael vartan, and the whole cast! all the spy classes, lie detecting, and all that, and i like the spy game idea! I would so live there! ahahahaha to be with my fellow alias obsessed friends. AOA! LMAO! hahha

The actors would come and give seminars with lots of free stuff...I would be a camp counselor!! I am so obsessed...I would be ruler of all the alias children muahahaha! j/k...im really tired

I'd go to this camp, it sounds like fun, especially if you're an AOA like me. Just imagine if we met people there from this board, that'd be fun.

I would go and continue to go until I was too old and then learn how to sneak in and continue to go! lol. It sounds so fun!

lol, yes!and morse code, decoding classes and encryption classes!!!of course! then how to watch ppl and gather information like irina does!

I think that you should have to dye your hair some crazy color :redhair: This camp sounds like so much fun I wish it was real. That would be fun for all of us alias fans to meet up.

Yeah, I think we're all wishing it was real.....I'd sign up for all the things they'd offer! LMAO!!!!! And they could have the actors/actresses come visit and talk to us!! And we'd all follow them around...scare them out of their minds, LMAO!! :lol:

Back