If there was an Alias summer camp...

Ok, OMG this is so fun, it should be all-year camp, nevermind summer think bigger! These awesome kick @$$ classes we've all been talking about would be taught by syd, vaughn, etc. and yes, there would be enough vaughns (or sark if you're into him, maybe even will) to go around. we would all have alias sweatshirts and pants with personal tags on the backs. there would be quizzes on how much you know, you could choose between different types of dorm rooms 1)cia themed 2)sd-6 themed 3)syd's house themed 4)sloans villa theme 5)crazy marshall gadget theme 6)comfy personal alias themed jet

(see my poll for more)

:woot:

PARACHUTING AND ROCKCLIMBING
OH IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF YOU HAD TO USE YOUR USER NAMES THERE ( SO ILOVEVAUGHN AND ALL YOU OTHERES WOULD HAVE TO USE YOU NAMES HA HA!!!!!)
MY NAME IS RETARTED THOUGH

DBristow said:
Ok, OMG this is so fun, it should be all-year camp, nevermind summer think bigger! These awesome kick @$$ classes we've all been talking about would be taught by syd, vaughn, etc. and yes, there would be enough vaughns (or sark if you're into him, maybe even will) to go around. we would all have alias sweatshirts and pants with personal tags on the backs. there would be quizzes on how much you know, you could choose between different types of dorm rooms 1)cia themed 2)sd-6 themed 3)syd's house themed 4)sloans villa theme 5)crazy marshall gadget theme 6)comfy personal alias themed jet

(see my poll for more)

:woot:
a boarding school would be great!(did i just say that?! :blink: lol)and of course sweatshirts and hoodies but we could wear mission clothes everyday with wigs!that would be fun!!! :D

somebody start up this thing!!! it'd be in business for eons with THIS many people clammering to go! And we'd all have to pass simulated test missions and omg I love that we'd have to use our tags from here!!! hey, if boarding school were like this, I'd go! In a heartbeat! Heck, if michael vaughn/vartan (either one, it's all good) were a teacher at a boarding school, I'd go!

heck, I'd never leave, I'd be all "lock me in and throw away the key 'cause there's NO way you're getting rid of DBristow!" ugh, I'm so sad now that there isn't one, all this great talking about it it's so depressing that it doesn't exist! :(

I think I'll start one after I join the cast of alias and get rich! :P ok, more like :lol:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
and how to turn ordinary everyday things into cameras, computer hackers, and weapons...lol...Marshall would lead us the whole way!
oooo, that'd be a fun class thing to take...of course, I think the whole time he'd be saying, anyone seen that documentary on monkies? and asking about the odd stuff and basically hyperventilating the whole time while trying to keep up a conversation, LMAO!!!!
OMG!!! LMAO!! Ya but we'd learn a heck of a lot about monkeys lol...and maybe his mom could come give him some warm milk if he got too nervous lol and she would call him schnookums and he would be forced to call her mam lol!

I could co-teach a class with Marshall on how to choose which inflatable chair is right for you...Jo...you seem like a penguin inflatable chair person to me lol! (do you still have that chair lol or did a squirrel pop it??)

If there were an Alias summer camp - WOW!! the one thing there should definitely be would be a Fancy dress land with all Syd's disguises there so u could actually act out the scenes and what she wore, and of course a real life Michael Vaughn to go on mission with! i mean, what Alias camp would it be without him!
Actually this is giving me ideas, i gotta run an Easter activities camp next week with some kids so I cud make up a spy mission 4 them all 2 go on - any ideas what i could do??

There would be squirt guns that looked like real guns so we could work on our shooting skills. That would be soooo cool! Ha! Ha! LOL! Wow, great idea! Yay! (I'd so definitely be the first person to sign up!) :lol:

And Rambaldi class. :P
And free CST (Clandestine Service Training)
And of course David Anders could teach accents or fighting styles or something. ;)
I would SO go to this camp/boarding school or whatever it is!!! :D

We could have safety percaution seminars...Dixon would tell us to not leave your wife in the car alone if an evil maniac is trying to kill you...Syd would tell us that we should always have a spare lipstick bug killer is your purse...and will would tell us to not talk to flower pins that talk back or you will get kidnapped...marshall would tell us how to check our houses for bug...Sloane would tell us to let your wife run in front of you if you are being shot at from behind (duh sloane!)...and Vaughn would tell us to have an oven so we can always reheat lol!

Back