If there was one question...

If you were able to ask Michael one thing, what would it be?

I know, I'm making this hard, cause we all know that all of us MV fans have TONS of questions. lol. But please state your question, and then say why you would ask him THAT question. I'll go first...

for all of you who have seen the special features on the MIL DVD you know what I'm talking about.

"What does 'Bones' mean?"

and if anyone DOES know the answer to this, please PM me, cause they just say it and don't explain it. lol. thanks, go ahead, post away!

UndercoverPhoenix47 said:
I'll go first...

for all of you who have seen the special features on the MIL DVD you know what I'm talking about.

"What does 'Bones' mean?"

[post="1493612"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It means the thing they are doing with their fists - hitting them together - it's like saying "hi five" but much cooler lol.

My one question: can I have your babies?

Actually, I would ask him "how are you" because in my fantasies, I run into him and I'm able to have a normal conversaiton with him (as in, "Hi, how are you..."). In reality, I would certainly be too tounge tied to speak...

My question would probably be
"Will you marry me?" :P

And because he would say NO... :P I think I would ask him to teach me how to play hockey :P

HI everyone, My question would it be
What makes u Happie?
i don't know why i would ask that, but i think is a good one. (y)

By the way, everyone who lives in shouth America Happie Spring's beginning o
FELIZZZ PRIMAVERA!!!!! :groupwave:
:wizhat: :drunk:

If there was only one question mine would: Will you marry me??? - He would say no, but could be an yes. Hope is the last to die.
:thinking: Horrible! :(
Kisses :D

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Michael Vartan's "Alias" character didn't fare so well in Thursday night's season premiere, but the actor will resurface soon with one of his former co-stars.
FOX says Vartan will guest-star on a forthcoming episode of its freshman comedy "Kitchen Confidential," which stars his former "Alias" castmate Bradley Cooper. The episode begins shooting next week; an airdate hasn't been set.

Vartan, a native of France, will play an arrogant French chef named Michel who copies Jack's (Cooper) menu at his own restaurant and sets out to steal Mimi (Bonnie Somerville) as well. His actions spark a nasty feud between the crew at Jack's Nolita and Michel's bistro.

Back