If they absolutely had to do the unthinkable . . .

If they absolutely had to kill Irina, who should kill her?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Sloane

• Nadia (the Passenger)

• Vaughn

• Sark

• Lauren

• Dixon

• She should kill herself

• Other (explain)

• Total voters
I voted for Jack, seeing he had already killed the faux-Irina, I doubt Sydney will have the gut to actually kill her mother. It would be a sad scene.

Sydney having been the one to (unknowing) kill the faux Irina would have been a better story. It would have done less damage to the over all characterization of both Jack and Irina.

It also would have fit with Jack's fear of Sydney being emotionally destroyed if she had found out the truth. With the verision that we saw, it just came off as Jack underestimating Sydney, by not telling her the truth.

She didn't seem all that devastated once she found out the truth. Maybe because she was still trying to figure out what the rest of us have been trying to figure out, how did killing Irina result in a voided contract?

If I HAD to see it but god i dont think I could take it..I would say LAUREN because then it would give me more of a reason to hate Lauren, rather than just hating her...although what she did to Vaughn would be a good enough reason to hate her...but I think it would be a huge fight scene CHICK FIGHTS ROCK!!Guys just punch eachother. Plus, we've never really seen Irina fight, except a few little things **round house kick in PASSAGE PT II**stabbing the s*** outta someone in A DARK TURN** and slamming Syd on the ice in THE TELLING..** (sorry ..i think ive put too much thought into this.. :D

xO aRiaNNa

Arianna Vartan (lushowzlipz) on Myspace

I voted for Jack coz i dont think Syd could do it coz its her own mother and she loves her heaps :love:

Jack is one of those ppl who always does what hes told except sometimes when he totally disaggrees

Jack is soo cool :D

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

No one's good enough to kill her.
If she has to die, then it would be that she was willing to die for someone (or something).
I voted for "she should kill herself". Hopefully not literally, but that there would be an ultimate sacrifice for the greater good.

I'd say Sydney because if she continues to be evil and torture her then Sydney will have to protect her baby. She might do it to prove her love for Vaughn by kiling the woman who killed her father.

Back