If they absolutely had to do the unthinkable . . .

If they absolutely had to kill Irina, who should kill her?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Sloane

• Nadia (the Passenger)

• Vaughn

• Sark

• Lauren

• Dixon

• She should kill herself

• Other (explain)

• Total voters
I agree with you MVhunny Jacks face would most likely remain expressionless, but with syd it would be filled with tons of emotion and I can only imagine how amazing the scene would be!

Frogboy_Lives said:
The who- Jack

The how- Their hearts give out during an especially strenous makeout session...in a couple of decades.

Seriously why so many people voting for Syd? The show's enough of a greek tradgey without bringing matricide into it.
LOL froggy! i think thats the only way i'd accept having them both killed. as long as we get to enjoy the scene a bit ;).

actually, if Lena doesn't come back i'd rather still have the IMs than have them Kill Irina off. or maybe they can make her "disappear". they dont have to kill her off :(.

anyways, i voted Sloane. and then Jack kills him for revenge. :devil:

id rather have her come back for one ep and then be killed than have her diassapear, or be in the ims and never actually BE In th ep.

Honestly, I don't think Sydney could do it.

I think Jack could. And I think he is the man for the job. Personally I would love to see it.

MVhunny said:
jack would do it, and prob just keep up his stony face!
Excuse me? He could do it, but it would not be business as usual. Heck, it wasn't even easy for him to take out that weasel Haladki. -_-

jems said:
i can't bear to answer this - no answer is good enough for me.  sorry V!
It really is the unthinkable for you. No problem. ;)
✌️

I say Lauren since she is already despised character or Lauren's mother it adds to the conflict of the CIA to their characters relationship with the Covenant! It could be that Irina is protecting Sydney or Nadia or both!

It might be necessary so other fans can move on if Lena Olin isn't to return maybe it would be best to put an end to her possibly returning to ALIAS! So we don't keep getting this well if Lena Olin isn't on we don't want other Alias characters and drama conflicts of course I would be thrilled if Lena Olin would return to her character as SPY MOM even if it is for only a few episodes each season but if not I don't want to see all this well if Lena Olin isn't on ALIAS then I don't want to go forward with any other characters or plots and twists etc...

Enjoy your day and evening! :D

Lynne

Eeeee! I kinda think Irina would always be true to Alias in the sense that she would never really be dead and always likely to come back...

BUT

If I had to say who - the most poetic would be Vaughn with his whole You killed my father and now I get to kill you....

BUT

Vaughn is so not worthy of being the one to take down Irina which leads me back to Irina being too badass to ever really be dead... ;)

Kill herself. After years of evil it would be the ulitimate sacrifice, because we can never know for sure if she loves Jack, Syd, Nadia or Sloane, but I think its a good guess that Irina loves herself.

Frogboy_Lives said:
The who- Jack

The how- Their hearts give out during an especially strenous makeout session...in a couple of decades.

Seriously why so many people voting for Syd? The show's enough of a greek tradgey without bringing matricide into it.
[post="777348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree...that would destroy Sydney.

If she has to die, the how depends on the why.

If she's ultimately on the side of the angels now, or at least on the side of Jack an Sydney, she should die redeeming herself, perhaps in a mutual exchange of fire with Sloane or someone equally bad. It might be a nice touch if she saved Michael Vaughn's life in the process.

If she's not on the side of the angels, or at least turns out to be an enemy of Sydney and Co., Jack should be the one to kill her. I see Sydney and Irina in a Mexican standoff, and Sydney faced with the choice of killing her mother or letting her kill Vaughn or destroy the world or whatever...and Jack arrives just in time to save her from the choice. Daddy comes to Sydney's rescue one more time, prepared even to kill the woman he loves if that's what it takes to protect Syd.

I personally think Jack should do it. After all those years she betrayed him, then those years after she left. I think its fitting that one of the poeple shes hurt the most do it. Kind of a cruel irony of sorts.

Irina standing on the top of one of Hong Kong most high buildings

sidney, jack: put your hands in the air! do it NOW!

Irina: you're so beautiful sidney, take care of your sister, I wouldve like things to end other way, but they can't, am sorry, and am sorry jack what i did was unforgivable, am gonna disappear dont waist time tryinh to find me, well, do whatever you want really, just...jack... dont let the CIA use nadia, she's been to enough already...bye

a helicopter came out of nowhere and irina i jumping towards it when

BANG (bullet on irina's heart)

jack shoots, irina looks back, then he looks at her breasts (where the bullet went :P) then she starts crying and says "...sorry" and she dies, sidney bursts in tears and starts hitting jack on his stomach saying "what did u do?! what did u do?!?!" jack is still frozen...

well it is a greek tragedy but its the best way i think

I think Syd vs. Irina would be the most likely choice but could you imagine if Irina killed herself over what Jack and Katya had done, I can just picture it!!!!!!(work with me on this..) Jack meets up with Irina, and she blows up at him, completely emotional, tears are streaming down her face (like you know the syd vaughn thing when syd was tell him she would hav waited,, i'd be just like that!!!) and jack would just be standing there dumbfounded with nothing to say and then when she was done and emotionaly worn out for the last time and then she'd walk out (k this just popped into my mind, all of this happens in a hotel) so she walks out takes the elevator down, walks into the street all the while jack is still speechless (k so we are following her in the elevator she's still crying and when she walks out of the bulding i goes back to jack) so we ar on jack and all you hear is a single gun shot jack runs to the window looks down and there is Irina lying on the ground gun in hand.

Can you not picture it come on it's the perfect (ok not perfect) end to Jack and Irina!!!!!!

well yeah he would have a hell of a lot to say but in my mind this is completly out of the ordinary like, I don't know how to explain it, the tears woyld just be running down her face, and I think he would be taken back by it.

Back