If they have to kill off someone...

If, at the end of the season, they have to kill off someone who do you think it'd be? (I'm leaving o

• Sark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina Derevko

• Will Tippin

• New Francie

• Arvin Sloan

• Marshall

• Weiss

• Dixon

• Jack Bristow

• Other (state the other)

• Total voters
I think Freplica will be next. She really scares me sometimes!!! :lol: :P Noooooooooooooooooo, Vaughn can not or will not be killed off the show!!!!!!!!! I would be VERY VERY VERY mad if that happened!!!!

*Agent Legolas* said:
Noooooooooooooooooo, Vaughn can not or will not be killed off the show!!!!!!!!! I would be VERY VERY VERY mad if that happened!!!!
I absolutely and COMPLETELY agree! neway he's a main character, and too important. maybe you (I don't know why!) want to kill him off but the show honestly, won't

sorry. (well actually I'm not. ^_^)

turnipcouch134 said:
And I think it should be Freplica! She's just evil with the
ok this isn't just to you but New Francie isn't the only one that is evil I mean Slone, Sark, Irina they are all evil and so you can't narow it down to her. but I voted for dixon he just has to go now that Diane is gone

a lot of girls watch the show soley for vaughn...a lot of viewers would be lost if he was killed off...and it just wouldnt be right!...Vaughn's too hot!

I'll bet the producers would be too scared to even seriously injure him (vaughn) for a long period of time...they'd get so much hate mail and so many death threats! ;) so I think we're uh, stuck, with him for a while (yes yes yes! mmm...vaughn...mmm) :smiley:

GO Syd said:
i think they should have kept francie and killed will
lol!i dont necessarily agree with you, because will has some really funny lines but i dont care for him, i actually didnt care for real francie or him!!but i despise freplica, she is so creepy so i hope she just dies, no offense to merin dungey but ugh!cant stand her!
i just hope irina doesnt die,her or jack, that would be terrible!! :(

Well. If they touch Sark, the producers will get so bombarded with hate mail and stuff that they won't have TIME to produce another episode of Alias.

So TRUE! The producers would be dumb to kill off Sark. He's popular and people DO like him. They'd be losing a great character. Sark should never be harmed. :Ph34r:

[quote name='Sweet Blazin'' date='Apr 14 2003, 04:50 PM']So TRUE! The producers would be dumb to kill off Sark. He's popular and people DO like him. They'd be losing a great character. Sark should never be harmed. :Ph34r:[/quote]
They can't kill him off yet! We don't even know anything about him!
;)

hee hee. y'all are so awesome! I agree that they can't really do anything to sark and I don't think they will, i think they'll drag him on at least till mid-next season. i think honestly freppy (freplica) will stay too, at least till next season opener. so I kinda think it'll be either dixon or...i dunno he seems logical. :( sad though!

Back