If u could change 1 thing in your life.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... *thinks* I know this sounds stupid, but I don't think I want to change anything else other than this... The weather! That's part of my life, right? It's just too hot here... I love winter :smiley:

ahaha! you should come live in Halifax, it has really cold fall and winters :D

right now i'm in a good mood, so i wouldn't change anything at the moment, i'll get back to you when i'm grumpy and angry at the world :P

Hmm... *thinks* I know this sounds stupid, but I don't think I want to change anything else other than this... The weather! That's part of my life, right? It's just too hot here... I love winter
Are you mad?!
That is, without a doubt, the thing I love most about living in Australia. In fact, the hot weather is often one of the only things I love about living in Australia! :lol:

Winter makes people grumpy and depressed, and we don't get as much daylight, and you can't have BBQs and parties outside, or have ice cream on the beach, or have all the doors and windows of your house open, or, well, anything.....

Now, I love snow (not that we get any here), but give me summer any day!

Nothing I Guess... well maybe I would move to another part of the world, somewhere hot where it doesn't rain every single day from september to november.. and snow from december to mars and the rain again from april to june. july and august are the only months the weather is OK here.. well not always, but moste of the time it's like this

Dreila said:
If I could change anything, I'd want to be with Misha in real right now..
[post="1038827"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto...except not with Mischa obviously. :lol: If i could change one thing i would be with Kat in person forever starting from right now. However there would have to be a compromise of career and lifestyle and i don't think either of us wants that tp happen, so i guess we'll have to wait patiently. :( stupid Atlantic Ocean. :angry:

If I could change anything, it would be to have my family and old friends closer, so I could see them more than just Christmas and summer.

Natalia said:
Are you mad?!
That is, without a doubt, the thing I love most about living in Australia. In fact, the hot weather is often one of the only things I love about living in Australia! :lol:

Winter makes people grumpy and depressed, and we don't get as much daylight, and you can't have BBQs and parties outside, or have ice cream on the beach, or have all the doors and windows of your house open, or, well, anything.....

Now, I love snow (not that we get any here), but give me summer any day!
[post="1038690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep, I'm pretty sure mad, and it's all because of the hot weather :P I'm just sick of it all the time, that's all, specially after the heat wave last week in Sydney <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back